Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

CALI Strong

This app does as advertised with not tricks or cons. Well done and fair. I would recommend this to anyone. It is done very well.

WearEasy

I really enjoy this app. I personally recommended if you want to have more sale. Works nicely and customer support responded immediately.

Scott's Mist

Excellent app. I use it for age verification and cookie notifications :) great options to only show on first visit etc... Can't wait to see what else you come up with

Renirena

GREAT APP EVER! I HAVE USED JUSTUNO FOR MONTHS. EVERYTHING IS PERFECET. REALLY LOVE IT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR CREATING SUCH AMAZING APP.

TaliaSari

I used this app to announce sales and new product offerings to our visitors, I liked the customization options and the templates, easy to set up and start right away.

NIXX RetaiL LLP

Fantastic tool and east to use. Highly recommended for any store. Makes capturing emails fun for the customer and the app offers great templates to encourage engagement.

Turtlewish

Very use full app for showing offers and discounts and auto inject discount code to checkout page, It meets my needs.

SnaponNewPC

We used this product to confirm consent before purchasing items.

Tremendous customization and endless use cases.

Great product!

HighTone

Honestly JustUno is the best popup app ever. It has the best designer tool and every feature you could possibly want.

The Hungry Peddler

This app really helped me to easily and effectively create my campaign to increase conversions from first time buyers on my website.