Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

ScissorMill

I like how easy Justuno is to navigate. The custom tools for creating a promotion are great. Customer Service (chat) has been very helpful.

Seasonally Savvy Shopping

Justuno Popups & Exit Offers is a great app to use for your Shopify store. Simple and Easy to use, even for a beginner opening an ecommerce store for the first time. Also is very effective and provides important tools needed to get your store off the ground.

Mountain Art Photo

Love this app. it gives me complete control of how my clients are approached and is simple to set up. Really the best option in todays plethora of apps for shopify!

Kraft & Jute

The app interface is really easy to use and the wizard helps create new promotions by taking all the guesswork out of it. Really easy for someone who is busy trying to run other parts of the business.

Brooklyn Motors

I used the app to help me improve bounce rates and increase my email sign ups. I am very happy with the results.

Heartblood Cacao LLC

Easy to use and lots of features to customize. I started using a pop-up on my site within 30 minutes of signing up.

CALI Strong

This app does as advertised with not tricks or cons. Well done and fair. I would recommend this to anyone. It is done very well.

WearEasy

I really enjoy this app. I personally recommended if you want to have more sale. Works nicely and customer support responded immediately.

Scott's Mist

Excellent app. I use it for age verification and cookie notifications :) great options to only show on first visit etc... Can't wait to see what else you come up with

Renirena

GREAT APP EVER! I HAVE USED JUSTUNO FOR MONTHS. EVERYTHING IS PERFECET. REALLY LOVE IT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR CREATING SUCH AMAZING APP.