Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Helen Of Troy Bras LLC

justuno is an amazing app and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone looking to collect emails for an ecommerce store.

The Dark Lord

The highest converting email signups I've ever accessed! It's a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to use, but the analytics are unbeatable! .

JJ Caprices

Love JustUno and its ability to convert prospects to leads. I have significantly increased my email list conversions because of it. Sometimes I do wish the user interface was easier...but I don't mind hiring someone to help figure out the hidden powers of it on my behalf!

Magic Roo

Fantastic App to use and very user friendly. I can't believe this app is free! I would definitely recommend. Well done! :)

Cameron Coffee Company

Great Product, Exactly what we needed to display promotions to certain customers etc.. The fact that its free is also the best part!

Airloom Supplement

Absolutely love the customization options. Works very well and looks great. Integrates with our email platform seamlessly.

BudBoi

Justuno is currently the best app for pop-up ads for me. It's working well and is easy to use. You can set up the whole thing to suit your website like you want. There is a ton of possibilities for the pop-up creation. Try it out and get conviced!

Camilles Confetti ApS

See some exampels of usage at www.camillesconfetti.dk
I have used the app and free plan for about a month and are very happy about it. The app can do anything I want to do, and the only negative thing is that it has so many and advanced possibilities. If you want it to be easy, just use all the pre-built pop-ups available.

Style Sew Me

This was one of the only apps that gave customization options and multiple trigger events and A/b testing. This is a one-stop shop for opt in apps.

Royal Novas

Works great so far and I love that its free! I recommend to anyone who wants a pop for a sale or a discount offer!