Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Buddhapants 2

Amazing app and Jenna is awesome at customer service, very prompt in responding. Phone support is so important. We love how easy the app is to run and make changes on in the back end.

Reshoevn8r 2

Very helpful customer service!

Chewable Charm

No regrets! This is my favorite app, hands down. Since I started using, we have converted more sales than I can count. I had a question once and their customer service responded within immediately. Thanks Justuno! Keep up the good work.

Maltim

Simply put this is the best free app out there to connect and retain your customers. The free version is already more than awesome with tons of customizations for your needs. A good example of a free app that allows startups to grow at their pace. Freemium is definitely the best way to create long lasting loyal customers. Other apps should take example on this one!

Juxusport

Customer service is great. Seem's to do everything I need all in one app.

Blind Bunny

Justuno is just a great app. My site www.theblindbunny.com has experienced an increase in social engagement and activation since the day we put the app up and on. Very easy to use, and very easy to understand the dashboard and effect it is having on the site.

Piper Street

Great app and outstanding customer service!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

Highly recommended, easy to use and very functional. Good support.

Lux and Lovely Boutique

This app was really easy to use and does exactly what I'm looking for at the moment. I just started so I haven't paid to upgrade yet - but I think this is an app I'll be able to use and grow with for a while.

Affordable Womens Clothing

Awesome app to connect our store's E-commerce to the social media marketing aspect. Thanks for the nice app Justuno!