Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Stark Street Clothing

Incredibly easy to set up and customize for my store. Definitely a great option for turning your browsing potential customers into purchasers and gaining a stronger following. Haven't had any problems or issues with it at all :)

HandBand Pro LLC

I love the added value Junstuno brings to my site and my business. Being able to customize the pop ups to match my theme and products is fantastic. The pop up on my home page is helping me to quickly build a list of interested prospects, and the pop up on my cart page has made customers out of former cart abandoners! Thank you for a terrific tool. I highly recommend Justuno.

MuleTies

Thanks to Justuno we have grown our email list considerably which has helped out our sales bottom line. Great app and highly recommended!

Terry Arsenault
Owner
www.muleties.com

Stun Gun Wholesale

Great app! Easy to install and use. Increases your social presence right away! Thanks!

Old Wives Tail

absolutely love it! helps our conversion tremendously and helps our social media numbers go up too!

2NY Design

So far it's been a great experience. I like the customizable tabs and pop ups. It hasn't gotten me more sales yet but I also don't have a ton of traffic to my page yet. Overall I would recommend it to others as it is very simple to setup and use and the free account works great for me to try it out longer.

Lolli Poppi

This is an useful app to garner more subscribers to our mailing list. We went with the free trial and maxed out the free 30 uses in less than a month. We have just signed up for a paid plan and hopefully, we will see more sales conversion going forward.

Tableware, Cookware, Home Decor, Wedding Gift, Tea set, Candle, Kitchenware, Scented Candles, Teapot, Cup In Hong Kong | DancingnDining.com

Very easy to write a review for our customers. Its straightforward design makes us feel comfortable to ask reviews from our shoppers. Highly recommmend.

jimmyCASE

justuno has been a great addition to our Shopify store

We have tried a variety of apps and unlinked most. But justuno is written well and is adaptive to our needs. It is easy to customize the colors to match our site. The look is clean, so it doesn't fight the design. 100% recommend justuno.

Yutopia

Very easy to use and customizable to match your own theme. Highly recommended.