Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

jimmyCASE

justuno has been a great addition to our Shopify store

We have tried a variety of apps and unlinked most. But justuno is written well and is adaptive to our needs. It is easy to customize the colors to match our site. The look is clean, so it doesn't fight the design. 100% recommend justuno.

Yutopia

Very easy to use and customizable to match your own theme. Highly recommended.

diffr3nt

Great app, great support team, highly recommend!

Portland Mercantile Company

We have been using Justuno for a few weeks now and we love it. Why? Because we evaluate the Shopify Apps we install using 6 criteria:

1) Installation - Justuno was super easy to install with no snags for us. Installs and sets up in just a few minutes.

2) Ease of Use - The dashboard; the main starting point for managing the app, is easy to follow and the results of your coupons or offers are easily measured with the stats and analytics provided.

3) Stability - We have not had any problems with the application interfering with our store's operation, theme, or any other third-party applications installed.

4) Cost - We believe the application is being offered at a fair price and offers considerable value.

5) Effectiveness - We have already experienced numerous conversions, primarily email signups.

6) Developer Support - Support has been very responsive (even when we ask the stupid questions).

Give it a try. We think you will be happy you did.

Reviv Serums

Easy to implement; nice customization interface; and I've already added to my email marketing list. Nice.

NOMAD

Great app to increase your traffic into sales and they provide amazing customer support.

KANDB

I'm so happy I came across an app like this. So useful and it was easy to customize for my website.

US Chia

Easy to use and customize. I wish it would auto-populate the code at checkout, but I'm sure that's more up to Shopify's dev team than Justuno's.

WishBox

Works beautifully. Super easy and fast to install. Simply works. Highly recommend.

The Home Security Outlet

Very nice app. Easy to install and simple to set up. Their customer service team is exceptionally helpful