Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Moldavite Plus

Simple and yet very effective!

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

Great app. Well designed, simple, gives you all the options you need - pretty good reporting feature and it definitely drives sales. Plus the people that build it seem like they care about making you happy so that's always nice. I definitely recommend this app!

Fashion Shirts

Easy to manage, efficient and free for starter account. Regular newsletter. Definitely an app you want to try.

Perfect Cami

Love this app. Easy to install. It's the first app I didn't have to contact customer service for help. I have only had for a few weeks and have seen an increase in sales, but also more contacts for my database, which is invaluable. I highly recommend this. Give it a try and see how great it is for yourself. Thanks!

KenkoTea

Great app, easy to install, helps grow email lists or facebook page easily while giving customers more incentive to purchase.

That Pop Up Shop

Just installed this app successfully. Support from the developer is second to none

Shisha Star

Easy to use and set up, has been a great addition to my site!

Storm Raven's Emporium

This is a great app, it works well, its clean & customisable and I just love it!

Vaquatics

Great app. It has attracted some visitors to our site as well as our Facebook page. I recommend trying it, easy to install and track.

Charm and Lace Lingerie Boutique

Great app! It instantly increased our sales as customers seemed to be more encouraged to complete a purchase after receiving their discount codes.