Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Baobaballey

Very helpfull app. It works perfectly. I use it for my newsletter and for discount. I really appreciate the rules edit function which is simple and powerfull.

House of Tillett

It has been really useful. And so far, I am only on the free plan. Highly recommended. Will upgrade if things get better with the store,

SARTORIALE

Really great app with various customization and integration options. A+ Highly recommended. Excellent customer support.

Manzi Closet

the app works good for my store. i have used it for about a month now, only thing is the editing is easy

L Apparel & Print Creations

I used this app to help me collect email addresses in an effort to reach out to future customers and current customers.

CORBATA

This app has been great for creating customized popups that match my branding. I love how simple it is to use and it works great. The best part of all is that it's FREE!! We love justuno.

Helen Of Troy Bras LLC

justuno is an amazing app and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone looking to collect emails for an ecommerce store.

The Dark Lord

The highest converting email signups I've ever accessed! It's a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to use, but the analytics are unbeatable! .

JJ Caprices

Love JustUno and its ability to convert prospects to leads. I have significantly increased my email list conversions because of it. Sometimes I do wish the user interface was easier...but I don't mind hiring someone to help figure out the hidden powers of it on my behalf!

Magic Roo

Fantastic App to use and very user friendly. I can't believe this app is free! I would definitely recommend. Well done! :)