Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Style Sew Me

This was one of the only apps that gave customization options and multiple trigger events and A/b testing. This is a one-stop shop for opt in apps.

Royal Novas

Works great so far and I love that its free! I recommend to anyone who wants a pop for a sale or a discount offer!

Greenfield Survival

I have been using this app for a while now and I have found it really easy to use, customize and implement on our site.

My Hair Secret

I have been using this app for a while now and I have found it really easy to use, customise and implement on our site. It has helped convert visitors to customers, which is what we wanted! :)

Warsan Homeopathic

So far so good. just began using this. very fast customer support. i look forward to using this app for my business goals. thank you.

MissDemeanours

Great tools to help us run promotions and easily build up our mailing lists without loads of coding time.

NutraFocusMD

Justuno works great, offering a full-featured app that is not hobbled at the free tier. 5,000 visitors/mo (as of this writing) or less for free, which is awesome when you're starting out and trying to minimize costs. The editor is very powerful, though there is a bit of a learning curve. That's good, though, long-term due to the power it offers. I like the GDPR controls, including geotargeting. I liked Privy a lot, too, though I had to step up to the Plus plan ($24/mo) even with 0 visitors/mo just to add check boxes, etc. (for GDPR marketing opt-in, for example). That's one of the primary reasons I switched. I can highly recommend the app!

Luxe Cartel

JustUno works like a charm! Very easy to use, and easily worth the money! We've grown our email list significantly, and noticing a higher conversion rate.

Fashion Freak LLC

I like how I can build out different options for different customers. The design area is a bit clunky so it is more time consuming but that's just because I like to hurry and get it done fast.

Maple & Mint

I use this app to let customers know of sales we are running instore, so far its been great! Easy to use with great results