Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Galt Toys UK

I used this app on our Magento site and it was one of the first ones we added back in when we migrated to Shopify. Easy to use, very useful features especially the auto apply voucher codes and design tools. Plus support is very good.

TMR Customs

Awesome customer support. I had a few questions upon setup and their chat agent was a rockstar. Keep up the good work!

Medüza.ca

Thanks for you help! So helpful and great services. Love all the possibility for our business :) Try an other app before and Justuno Pop are better for our needed.

Novelty Village

I encountered some problems creating pop-ups on my store. I sought help from live chat and Jenna run through the entire setup process and waited with me to create the pop up for desktop and mobile. Thank you so much for your patience. I know I can count on you if I ever need help again.

TrippyHippy

I really like the app! Its been working really well for me, I'm surprised how many email captures you can get, and its nice that its integrated easily with google analytics. Customer support is really helpful and quick as well <3

Chair Source

This is a powerful App. Very well recommended. We have been using it consistently and we think we haven't reached its full potential yet.

YouShouldBeShopping.com

YOUSHOULDBESHOPPING.COM Says:
We have NEVER seen or had such terrific support from ANY app we've ever tried or even currently using... The support folks here at JUSTUNO are patient & extremely helpful... So far - they have held our hand through the set-up process & being very exhausted from the past (2) weeks trying to get our store up & running, this has been very appreciative... A huge special thank you to Alice...!! >>> 5 Stars All The Way...!!

The T-Shirt Deli, Co.

Perfect for our needs. Easy to design and dictate when and where we want informational pop-ups to happen. Super helpful app.

Bangili

Justuno is awesome! It has a LOT of options the allow you to do basically EVERYTHING you want. That said, it is kinda hard if you're not tech savy.

Amano Artisans

Set up of the pop-ups is not very intuitive, but their support is great. Will, Nestor, and Yuno made everything easier :) Their conversion analytics are very good.