Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

AI-driven pop ups, email capture, cart abandonment & more

FRENCH KIXX

I love this apps! It works well quite well and easy to set up with full customization. However, I am still not clear why we need to redesign 2 different promotions for mobile and desktop... Maybe there is something I did not understand well ?

April 12, 2019

Hi there! We actually force users to create two different pop-ups for mobile and desktop because we believe these are two completely different user experiences. Also, mobile pop-ups have different SEO regulations so it's in the merchant's best interest to design differently! You can learn more about mobile best practices here: https://www.justuno.com/guides/mobile-pop-ups-design-best-practices/

Blackstock & Weber

Great app for pop ups and converting customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an uptick there.

i Wander

Very easy to use. The templates are very fine and look to be optimized for conversions. I still haven't launch campaigns, then I don't know if they work.

HIT THE HAY

Probably one of the best pop-up programs out there. Extremely customizable and great that you can A/B test different pop-ups. Give it a try!

Würkin Stiffs

Excellent App that works flawlessly. Our customer retention and email capture have gone through the roof. Their customer support is top notch!

Blue Brontide

So happy with this app, was super easy to implement & the justuno app has collected more emails for me in the past couple of weeks than the last app I was using had in months! - BlueBrontide

VITAE APPAREL

In love with this app. It has so many advanced features and helped capture so many customers! Highly recommend.

Pawlicious & Company

Our company used this app to create quick holiday sale and email subscription popup forms. It was easy to use. We created a graphic with holiday shopping cut off dates and even when the customers closed it, there was a tab on the bottom of the site to allow customers to pull it up again. It worked great.

Cookie Cutter Swimwear

Great app, easy to understand and use. It was easy create a landing page popup banner that integrated with the look and feel of my website. Love It!

Phoenix Virgin Hair

I used this app to help me advertise a holiday sale and layouts were beautiful and clean and easy to use!