Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Microfiber Wholesale

AMAZING! I'd give them 10 Stars if I could. Seemingly endless options for timing & customizing popups. You can create different rules for popups for how and when to show them. Plus editing them is super easy and straight forward. Also important, they have mobile friendly display options. Oh and the Chat support is great. Miguel rocks! I'm no coding genius nor tech savy, but Miguel always takes the extra step to help me figure out the difficult stuff. Super fast responses, it's like someone is literally right there helping you.

March 25, 2021

Thanks for the feedback - Miguel is a rockstar! We're looking forward to watching your business grow and happy to be a part of it.

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.

March 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We like to say we're "as easy or as complex" as you'd like to make us, so happy you've found a sweet spot for your business needs. Thanks for using Justuno!

True North

I like this app a lot. It take a bit of time to learn but not bad considering the amount of customization it offers. It is even linked to Canva to make design even easier.

March 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Great to hear you've found a level of customization that meets your marketing needs. While we aren't linked with Canva, we often get user feedback that our design interface has similarities in ease-of-use :) Thanks for using Justuno!

Gear Secrets

I use this app to work with my store. I really like the system. I use this app to work with my store. I really like the system

Snow Teeth Whitening

I've used all of the major modal apps. I always end up coming back. JustUno has more of a learning curve. But it is by far the best if you want control and customization.

Hi Snow team,
Thanks for getting through the learning curve! We like to be as simple or as complex as marketers would like and are glad to know we've helped meet your business needs. We're always here to help! Thanks for being a Justuno customer :)

Aria Lattner

Excellent app. Very detailed triggering options. Flexible plans to suit your needs. Best of all, excellent and responsive customer support! Chris

Naturally Boosted

This seems to be the gold standard of pop ups. The design canvas takes the flexibility to a new level. Also has excellent customer service.

POSHE

I love this app! It's easy to use and easy to customize. I would love to see better options for abandon carts pop ups

March 25, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We update our non-holiday templates a few times a year and update our holiday templates each month! Additionally, Justuno Plus customers get access to more templates both holiday and non-holiday (like abandoned cart promotions). You can learn more about Justuno Plus here: https://www.justuno.com/plus

Providence Frenzy

Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend.

Outdoor Freedommer

incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend!