Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Flacktor

I've been using this app for a good while now and it help with my conversions massively! Highly recommended.

The Dirt Rider

Awesome! my conversion rate went higher and ive collected a lof of emails in a short time! recomended.

Robot Cleaner Shop

Amazing app! it help boost my lead conversion rate and sell them using email automation campaigns, highly recommended!!

Kalyn & Co.

This app is great! It's a MUST have for any store owner. it helps integrate coupon codes, pop-up and much much more. I like the designs as well.

BINO Hype Store

I was using mailchimp pop up before finding justuno and I had less than 1% engagement with it and was getting almost no email, now I have a 2% audience change per day, justuno definitely better than any other app for audience building,

SLNCD

Works well, no complaints so far and a great amount of customization! I would gladly recommend this to a friend.

The Cool Depot

Been using the app for a couple of weeks and I'm pretty happy with the results. Easy to use, lots of customization options and integrations. Definitely recommended.

Ilmariwood

Great app. Easy to use and install.
I recomend for all shopify users this app.

Trendy Terrace

It's easy to use especially the exit-intent pop-up email capture. For the price it's just well done!

Forest Homes

I like the customising options in this app. With all the generic apps out there, this app actually lets you configure pop-ups to your store's look and feel. I'm happy overall but I would have also like that it made building quizzes easier - this for a future update!