Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Caballero Wear

If you are looking for the best marketing app. You've found it!! We have gain over 3k emails using the discount pop up.

The Island Republic

I used this app for email sign ups. Love how professional looking it is and the all the features available. I use this on all my ecom stores. it is a must have app for all businesses. You have a great deal of detailed features that can be used !

Five Skincare

We use Justuno for different PopUps. Among other things for the forwarding to our shops in other countries by geotargeting. In this process we had a bigger problem. The Justuno team took care of this and worked out a complex solution especially for us. I appreciate that very much.

Originally we used Privy. Justuno is better for me in terms of the design possibilities and also in terms of the various individualizations.

I can highly recommend the app!

CellSlip

This is a great app and provides everything I need in a pop-up app. Very easy to customize and adds great value to my site!

Jeweldivine

Great app! Easy to use and customize, excited to give it a full run through!

Mykawaiicrate

The app is great, easy to use and lots of templates that can be fully customized. Plenty of pop up options, and let's you add different rules on when and to whom you'd like to display the pop up to. Thank you!

The Luxe Hq

easy to operate and design! Would definitely recommend to any e-commerce store.

Sustainhealth Academy

Easy to operate, IT JUST WORKS every time, as a non designer I found the design process easy to grasp and carry out. Good to know you can trust the pop ups to work.

Lola Dog Fod

Great app! Recommend for those looking for pop-up plug-ins.

Sh0ck Uk

Great App! Would Recommend for Gathering email lists from visitors.