Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Cynch Clothing Stretch belts | Solid Color Belts | Men & Women Belts

We really like the idea of the app because it is a nice way to attract people and involve them in our social media network. The promo code is easy to use and we could notice that people like it and get the code.

We also really appreciate the personalizing aspects, the admin part and the tools for customizing.

Nevertheless, we don't see an increase in terms of sales and nobody is checking out with the promo code. That's why we wouldn't be ready top pay for this kind of service so far. We would like to test it a little bit longer until the end of the summer and if we don't have a return of investment (at least 10 sales per month), we won't go for the subscription.

Thanks for asking our feedback and hope it will help. We are available if you need further information.

Cheers

Ed

Portland Mercantile Company

We have been using Justuno for a few weeks now and we love it. Why? Because we evaluate the Shopify Apps we install using 6 criteria:

1) Installation - Justuno was super easy to install with no snags for us. Installs and sets up in just a few minutes.

2) Ease of Use - The dashboard; the main starting point for managing the app, is easy to follow and the results of your coupons or offers are easily measured with the stats and analytics provided.

3) Stability - We have not had any problems with the application interfering with our store's operation, theme, or any other third-party applications installed.

4) Cost - We believe the application is being offered at a fair price and offers considerable value.

5) Effectiveness - We have already experienced numerous conversions, primarily email signups.

6) Developer Support - Support has been very responsive (even when we ask the stupid questions).

Give it a try. We think you will be happy you did.

Reviv Serums

Easy to implement; nice customization interface; and I've already added to my email marketing list. Nice.

NOMAD

Great app to increase your traffic into sales and they provide amazing customer support.

KANDB

I'm so happy I came across an app like this. So useful and it was easy to customize for my website.

US Chia

Easy to use and customize. I wish it would auto-populate the code at checkout, but I'm sure that's more up to Shopify's dev team than Justuno's.

WishBox

Works beautifully. Super easy and fast to install. Simply works. Highly recommend.

The Home Security Outlet

Very nice app. Easy to install and simple to set up. Their customer service team is exceptionally helpful

The Lettuce Leaf

This is really simple and I await the effectiveness of it! The major benefit is that you can customize the button color and whatnot, to perfectly tailor to the layout of the website. Thanks Justuno!

Moldavite Plus

Simple and yet very effective!