Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Baseball Lifestyle 101

Justuno has really helped my business gain new email sign ups & so much more. Their customer support team has been super helpful in different areas that were needed.

Too Haute Cowgirls

The customer service is really great and responsive. Thanks for the quick help when I couldn't figure out where I was stuck.

Worldly Designed

So far so good! I had an issue with my subscribe box and wrote through the live chat. They were quick to respond and so far very helpful :) excited to see what is to come!

Luka Brands International Inc.

Just Uno is the best! Not only does it have the best options for popups and cross-selling but their support team is literally incredible. I have been going back and forth with Nestor on support for a week because of a theme problem and Nestor helped me 10x more than the shopify team even could. So greatful for them!

Binoid

Have been using Justuno for over 6 months. They have great popups, and their seasonal banners and popups are extremely useful and definitely bring in a lot more sales and emails.

Their customer service live chat is also great.

Barrington Fixtures

I like the pre-built pop-ups for offers. Saves time and effort in having to create one from scratch.

Easy2cart.com

The highly engaging app almost covers 45% of your visitors in attention. I am using in on my store from last 4 months.

White Mountain Puzzles

This app has been great. Service from Olivia is just what I needed. Hands on. Helped me set up different promotions and even did several promotions for me. Black Friday on site promo setup by Olivia crushed it. Over 3,000 orders! Great App!

December 18, 2019

Congrats! Great to hear that Olivia is a great fit for your business and we appreciate the kind words! Please do not hestitate to contact her or any of us here if you need anything at all :)

Carnivore Club USA

This app is a MUST HAVE for anyone that wants to step up their pop up and banner game. Scheduling for promotions is easy, and building multi-tiered campaigns are super intuitive.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, we appreciate you taking time out to write about us! We're only a few clicks away if you need us :)

Battlbox.com

JustUno is AWESOME! Their team is amazing to work with (especially Olivia)! The segmenting we can do with the app is a game-changer and should be in the toolbelt of all successful eCommerce stores!

December 11, 2019

We love to hear that we are making a difference for your company, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about it! Olivia (and the entire team!) are always happy to help, please let us know if there is anything we can do :)