Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

AI-driven pop ups, email capture, cart abandonment & more

NaturSeed

Very simple tu use and good performance to my web. I'm very happy. I use it in Spanish and perfect for us and my clients.

Vegan Sekt Paradise

multiple options and easy to use app, compared to other apps you get really mightful options in the free plan. best pop up tool i found so far

SCORE! The Official Game Day Bag

Great, easy to use designer and great templates. Love the integrations available especially Klaviyo.

Tuned Motoring

After trying out multiple apps, Justuno is the easiest to use out of these sales apps and works. I would highly recommend going with Justuno!

Oliver Coen

Works great, easy to implement. Immediate results. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a free pop-up app.

URBN WLDLFE

Great app it helped to boost my sales! i recommend that anyone looking into it definitely tries it out.

9371-2131 QC INC

This plugin is the #1 must have plugin for any serious business. It allow you to create (with incredible ease) a lot of banned, popup ad, spinning wheel, ...
Thanks to the whole team!
Happy holiday, btw!

Lilly Elizabeth

So far so good. I haven't used too much. Will update later when more data comes back. Actual site easy to use.

The Prickly Rose Boutique

I love the new easy to use templates in this app and how professional they look! It was very easy for me to create a pop up and exit offer for my website and it did not take long at all!

Fancifiesta

Amazing App. But I have some problem with the mobile exit app & I need to read to learn how to implement the pop-ups correctly.