Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Alaffia

So far so good. We haven't launched yet so I'm not really sure how well it works but for now, we're good. We're literally only using is for newsletter sign ups.

Shelly J Luxury

Nice app to collect email and promotions. I recommend it as it works for me and growing my email list is very important.

Koenigstiger

Justunos free plan is one of the most powerful plans out there. Most smaller shops, like mine, can't afford expensive popup apps, so I really like Justuno offer

NaturSeed

Very simple tu use and good performance to my web. I'm very happy. I use it in Spanish and perfect for us and my clients.

Vegan Sekt Paradise

multiple options and easy to use app, compared to other apps you get really mightful options in the free plan. best pop up tool i found so far

SCORE! The Official Game Day Bag

Great, easy to use designer and great templates. Love the integrations available especially Klaviyo.

Tuned Motoring

After trying out multiple apps, Justuno is the easiest to use out of these sales apps and works. I would highly recommend going with Justuno!

Oliver Coen

Works great, easy to implement. Immediate results. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a free pop-up app.

URBN WLDLFE

Great app it helped to boost my sales! i recommend that anyone looking into it definitely tries it out.

9371-2131 QC INC

This plugin is the #1 must have plugin for any serious business. It allow you to create (with incredible ease) a lot of banned, popup ad, spinning wheel, ...
Thanks to the whole team!
Happy holiday, btw!