Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Huckle Bee Farms

This is a perfect app. Each store should be using it. Very easy to use and makes your page stand out

SAINTCHiC

It's pretty good. I like the option. I wish the interface was more user friendly. Most of our customers are on mobile so I am hoping there is a mobile feature.

PAPI Boys

This is a great popup app!!! its been 3 montht and it is reallu powerful yo use popups, thanks for this app!

Manis WorldWide- Find out What Makes You Smile!

I like this app for my landing page, I'm still learning how to use it but so far it's a good application for my website.

CreatiVal

J'ADORE CETTE APPLICATION ELLE EST VRAIMENT UTILE! :) JE TL'UTILISE SOUVENT LORS DE MES PROMOTIONS

ParadiseVapors.online

Best Shopify Promotional Tool!!! I definitely recommend the use of this app for your Shopify shop to help build your customer base and confidence!

Pillow Guy

GREAT APP!! MUST HAVE FOR EVERY SHOPIFY STORE. We use this app on a daily basis. It has everything you need to get started with promotions.

Red Velvet NYC

Awesome and free app that helps you create promotions and messaging on your site. Great for basic banners - and FREE!

Profanity Pillows

Justuno is the only pop-up app we'll ever use! Works seamlessly and looks great. Thank you for making it so easy!

Ezysafe By BJ Enterprises & Marketing

Great app and very easy to modify. So many uses and settings
evry thing works, easy to find and adjust as you grow.
Would recomend this app to any one starting out