Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Barrington Fixtures

I like the pre-built pop-ups for offers. Saves time and effort in having to create one from scratch.

Easy2cart.com

The highly engaging app almost covers 45% of your visitors in attention. I am using in on my store from last 4 months.

White Mountain Puzzles

This app has been great. Service from Olivia is just what I needed. Hands on. Helped me set up different promotions and even did several promotions for me. Black Friday on site promo setup by Olivia crushed it. Over 3,000 orders! Great App!

December 18, 2019

Congrats! Great to hear that Olivia is a great fit for your business and we appreciate the kind words! Please do not hestitate to contact her or any of us here if you need anything at all :)

Carnivore Club USA

This app is a MUST HAVE for anyone that wants to step up their pop up and banner game. Scheduling for promotions is easy, and building multi-tiered campaigns are super intuitive.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, we appreciate you taking time out to write about us! We're only a few clicks away if you need us :)

Battlbox.com

JustUno is AWESOME! Their team is amazing to work with (especially Olivia)! The segmenting we can do with the app is a game-changer and should be in the toolbelt of all successful eCommerce stores!

December 11, 2019

We love to hear that we are making a difference for your company, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about it! Olivia (and the entire team!) are always happy to help, please let us know if there is anything we can do :)

24 Style

I am member of JustUno Plus and it's been an amazing experience since the beginning. JustUno's Team including Olivia are always making sure everything looks great on the site and going above and beyond for me. I highly recommend JustUno. I've tried the others and it's the best. It's made a considerable difference on my conversion percentage and revenue generated.

December 11, 2019

Thank you so much, we really appreciate the kind words! We are so happy that Olivia can assist you in making Justuno a valuable part of your business! Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Campus Classics

We've been using JustUno for quite some time and we love it! Highly recommended and easy to use! This has helped us to grow our email lists nearly 400%!

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you have had a great experience with us, and congrats on your successful email capturing! Feel free to contact us if there is anything we can do at all :)

Firefly Chocolate

Definitely the best pop-up app I've ever used. It took a moment for me to learn how to use the advanced rulesets to their full potential, but fully worth the time. The ability we now have to target pop-ups with incredible precision means that we don't overwhelm our returning customers with pop-ups they've seen before, and allows us to show relevant information and offers to new visitors. We're collecting far more emails and converting better than previously as a result. Highly recommend.

October 30, 2019

We are so happy to hear that we were the right solution for you! We really appreciate the kind words, thanks for the review! Please reach out if you need assistance with anything :)

trackvalley

This app is amazing. I really cannot say how helpful Jenna in support is. The app has so much useful functionality but can be a little tricky to get used to. But after watching a few of the videos and getting help from Jenna it was great. Also the free plan does up to 5000 visit per month so its great for starting out.

October 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're so glad that Jenna could assist you with getting comfortable with us. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions or concerns!

Backgammon Baby

Just spent an hour with Miranda helping me with my custom design. This company ROCKS! Thank you Justuno!!!! I heart you!

October 21, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are happy to see that your custom design was accomplished (and looks terrific!) and are always glad to help. Please reach out if there is anything we can do!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180