Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Amino

We've not had a good experience. We were trying to test out this app with our site but JustUno won't provide any support to help you get it working unless you use a paid version. Why would you pay for an app that doesn't work?

POSHE

I love this app! It's easy to use and easy to customize. I would love to see better options for abandon carts pop ups

Providence Frenzy

Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend.

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

HORRIBLE!
I signed up for the professional service and it was far from it!
There client service rep would miss meetings and come up with horrible designs that were subpar at best. I have requested a refund and canceled but they still charge my credit card month and month. $800 a month
BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM!!

Outdoor Freedommer

incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend!

Boutique Nano

the system had a glitch once and they solved it for me. This is a very good app and the team has been really helpful

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is very useful. It has a lot of tools and features. I recommend it to anyone. Thank you.

Alieva

This is a terrible app, they charged you without notice, and canceling the subscription plan is just a headache!

Lovepray jewelry

We use Justuno for almost everything at Lovepray Jewelry, there are so many things that you can do with it, that will save you a ton of money in separate apps. www.loveprayjewelry.com

XTREND Co.

We downloaded your app yesterday and as soon as we did we started to experience a serious speed issue with our website. After some hours we decided to delete it because we thought that your app was causing it. We never had any speed problem with our store since we downloaded the app.

The problem is that even though we have deleted your app, the speed problem is still there. We have been talking with shopify assistance and they told us that sometimes even if we have deleted the app, it can leave behind a code that may cause the website to slow down.

We reached with the app asistance and they quickly washed their hands in order to now help us....

We are so dissatisfied with the app and the service!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 225 226