Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

trackvalley

This app is amazing. I really cannot say how helpful Jenna in support is. The app has so much useful functionality but can be a little tricky to get used to. But after watching a few of the videos and getting help from Jenna it was great. Also the free plan does up to 5000 visit per month so its great for starting out.

October 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're so glad that Jenna could assist you with getting comfortable with us. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions or concerns!

Backgammon Baby

Just spent an hour with Miranda helping me with my custom design. This company ROCKS! Thank you Justuno!!!! I heart you!

October 21, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are happy to see that your custom design was accomplished (and looks terrific!) and are always glad to help. Please reach out if there is anything we can do!

Lubricity Labs

Just added this app so am definitely still learning, but I used the Help Chat feature to launch my first campaign, Alice was quick to reply, very helpful and patient with my questions, I'm off to a good start!

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are always happy to help, if you need anything at all please reach out!

Deco por ti

Very useful, with a very wide range of widgets. We use it for everything. Is a MUST Have in shopify. Support has been awesome, Alice is always there to help!

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy to help if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us!

Learning Roots

JustUno is much more than just a pop-up provider. The best way to think of JustUno is like a virtual store assistant who guides your visitors through the store, while understanding who they are, where they came from and what their past history is with your store.

I started with the JustUno standard plan but after realising these guys were really focused on the on-site customer journey I upgraded to JustUno Plus and have got a tonne of value since.

I have regular weekly calls with the super-helpful JustUno experts (shoutout to Olivia!) and they've helped me continually develop and optimise my store. Honestly, I'm really impressed by how each call reveals something else I didn't know could be done before.

Not only have I made ROI many times over, but I've also saved a fortune on development costs and other apps because JustUno can be used in so many clever ways. For example, I've used it to create a mobile app-style navigation banner among other things. I can't recommend JustUno enough!

October 14, 2019

This is an awesome way to think of Justuno, thank you for the review! Happy to hear you are using Justuno in creative ways. If you have any questions, just reach out!

MANIMAL

We came to this app after using OptinMonster, Wheelio and WooHoo. Our email marketing team recommended we try it. We had great success with the other apps, a very high 17% optin rate.

We replicated the settings within JustUno and applied best practices. In 5 day we collected 5 emails! Down from 50+ daily with WooHoo.

Something had to be wrong - so we contacted support. They said everything was setup to best practices.....which made no sense.

The impressions that were shown in the analytics of JustUno did not match the amount of visitors to our website so there had to be something wrong with the settings.

Nonetheless - support was no help.

If you want to cancel your account - there is a button in your account profile but then it takes you to a whole page where they try to sell you on staying with them. At the bottom of the page you have to contact them.

We did a chat and was greeted by a woman who said our settings were not optimal and that was why it did not work. When we asked for suggestions and an outline on how to optimize the settings she said she couldn't help us with that!

So this woman told us duh, it's not working but then wouldn't explain why. It took many more lines to get her to cancel the account.

This was a bad experience, we lost a lot of potential signups and had to spend a bunch of wasted time dealing with them.

We don't care what any other reviews say - steer clear of this app, service and business. We would have been a long time customer but their service is horrible and their product is not easy enough for a high end email marketing agency to setup to be productive unlike many other apps available to do the same thing.....

October 9, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had a difficult time getting started with Justuno. While we understand the frustration, please understand that we are currently being utilized by countless agencies and organizations of all size, and the vast majority haven't reported the problems that you've experienced. We're sorry that your experience didn't live up to this standard, but we appreciate feedback and it helps us continuously improve our support.

In regards to your comments about analytics shown in Justuno, sometimes we run into issues of 'comparing apples to oranges' between applications, and they sometimes do not mesh exactly. We can assure you that the Justuno stats are accurate, but cannot guarantee that another tech's analytics are (or they might be using different metrics, eg: visitor sessions vs page views). For anyone interested in Justuno terminology definitions, you can visit this article in our knowledgebase: https://support.justuno.com/Justuno-Term-Breakdown

BergaMet North America

Horrible! The app does not even work and when I try to cancel my account I can't even do that. I try to reach out to customer care I can't even get a hold of them. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GARBAGE APP!!

October 7, 2019

I can understand how frustrating this must have been for you, BergaMet North America. This is definitely not the experience we'd like to provide our customers, but I'm now showing that we were able to get things cancelled successfully. We're sorry to see you go!

AsteriaSports

Horrible customer care, I contacted them twice from my Shopify dashboard and they never replied.
I m sorry I have to do this but it reflects the way I feel

October 7, 2019

Sorry to see you had to leave a negative review, but we certainly understand how frustrating this situation must have been for AsteriaSports. I am happy to report that we were able to get to the bottom of where your request had been sent, and this shouldn't be an issue moving forward. I apologize again for the inconvenience, and if we can still be of any help at this point, please don't hesitate to reach out.

ATTITUDE

Good integration, very useful! Their customer service is also very responsive and help quickly to set up targeting rules.

Mindfulvault

Its a good app but little complicated, i was confused at first but slowly i have learned how to use it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 223 224