Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

PAPI Boys

This is a great popup app!!! its been 3 montht and it is reallu powerful yo use popups, thanks for this app!

Manis WorldWide- Find out What Makes You Smile!

I like this app for my landing page, I'm still learning how to use it but so far it's a good application for my website.

CreatiVal

J'ADORE CETTE APPLICATION ELLE EST VRAIMENT UTILE! :) JE TL'UTILISE SOUVENT LORS DE MES PROMOTIONS

ParadiseVapors.online

Best Shopify Promotional Tool!!! I definitely recommend the use of this app for your Shopify shop to help build your customer base and confidence!

Pillow Guy

GREAT APP!! MUST HAVE FOR EVERY SHOPIFY STORE. We use this app on a daily basis. It has everything you need to get started with promotions.

Denali Home Fragrance

We installed Justuno because we were not getting any signups to the built in newsletter signup box on our theme. After starting with Justuno we've had a 7.3% conversion rate of visitors to engagements with our signup. It's fantastic! The only drawback (and honestly probably our technical downfall) is that the signups are not automatically importing to our MailChimp list even though we have it integrated. So we're manually moving folks over. Ugh!

Beard Organics

Great, Simple Email Popup Service that gets the job done without all the fluff. If you're starting out, go with this one before moving on to something like SumoMe, etc.

Red Velvet NYC

Awesome, free app, that helps you create promotions and messaging on your site. Great for basic banners!

ExactMats

There are a lot of features with this app. So many in fact, that it's getting very difficult to find items. The interface is not super intuitive and it's glitchy.

That said, it does what it says it'll do. Our popups have been successful thus far, but the time it takes to create a new campaign, one that actually looks good and has no glitches or formatting issues once published, is not worth it for us to pay for any aspect of the plan.

I recommend JustUno revisits their campaign builder's UX and that they onboard every customer - - even free ones (via live webinar is fine).

Profanity Pillows

Justuno is the only pop-up app we'll ever use! Works seamlessly and looks great. Thank you for making it so easy!