Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

SATO

bbbbbb n n n n nnnnnn n n n n n n n n nn n n n nnn n n n nn n nnnnn nnnnn nn nn nnn n n n nnn nn n n n n

rust designs

Super easy to use, robust and free while you're small. Great for order deadlines, capturing e-mail and so much more.

Cedar Hill Solar

I use JustUno on a couple stores I manage. Hands down the easiest pop-up generator to use to collect email address for my Mail Chimp campaigns. The simple yet insightful anayltics is top notch.

Customperformancegolf

So easy to use. Great app for someone with low skills that needs some help in getting the right info onto you page.

The Pillow Lab

This was the first app I added to my store. It has helped me tremendously. Email marketing is one of the most powerful tools out there! This app does phenomenal job capturing leads!

Deadstock Studio

Great app, easy to customise and affordable. I've trialled quite a few apps so far and this stands out above others.

IZUBA clothing

I just downloaded this application for my fashion-webshop and I am really satisfied. Its really helpfull.

Mockmill.com

I used this app to run my shopify black friday and cyber week special offers. It generated most of my sales. I was surprised!

Very easy to use and fast to get running - It's a keeper.

Lids and Hats

Great app, it does exactly what you need. The pop ups or banners are easy to set up and create. Give this one a try.

VRedtech.com | Virtual Reality Education Technology

It is straight forward and has a simple setup. I installed it to help increase mailing list subscribers.