Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

InfiNiki Lashes

fantastic app, easy to use with a large range of options. keeps the customers interested while easily tracking the numbers to see results

Sweet Shades Eyewear

I love this app... I use it to try and catch people who are leaving my site without having bought anything yet. Spectacular!

Apostolic Clothing

Love the automation of this app - many visitors have converted thanks to it! One of my favorite pop ups with shopify

Foto Fantastic

Excellent app to get your promotions off the ground, Everything you need to promote your discounts. Would like to see more options for mobile pop ups.

Lace Byrd

This is a great alternative to the pricier email lead options out there. Plus their design software is so easy to use, no tutorials needed.

Beach Karma Besos

I've used the pop up before on other sites and really like the wheel discount so I wanted it on my store. I think it will be easier to judge performance when I get more traffic.

OY BRAND

Really nice and easy to use so far. Like the design layout and templates that make it super easy to navigate.

Nordic Hair House

Best exit intent popup tool I have found. Easy to use and works perfect. The visual builder could be better, but its good enough to get 5 stars.

Phlo Studio

A great way to increase your data base. So easy to use and perfect for Black Friday! Highly recommended

Little Spud Boutique

Still trying to decide if I like it. I have had problems with it in the past but I am trying it again.