Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Lace Byrd

This is a great alternative to the pricier email lead options out there. Plus their design software is so easy to use, no tutorials needed.

Beach Karma Besos

I've used the pop up before on other sites and really like the wheel discount so I wanted it on my store. I think it will be easier to judge performance when I get more traffic.

OY BRAND

Really nice and easy to use so far. Like the design layout and templates that make it super easy to navigate.

Nordic Hair House

Best exit intent popup tool I have found. Easy to use and works perfect. The visual builder could be better, but its good enough to get 5 stars.

Phlo Studio

A great way to increase your data base. So easy to use and perfect for Black Friday! Highly recommended

Little Spud Boutique

Still trying to decide if I like it. I have had problems with it in the past but I am trying it again.

M.A.D Candle co.

This app has helped generate sales and leads by capturing emails and offering discounts to customers to complete purchase.

Purple Plum Boutique

Great marketing tool to help increase customer retention rates, while also improving conversions in a user friendly way.

EXULT

Nice App. It still needs some improvements, but overall great features.
I would suggest you to check all features.

FarInfraredHealth.com

Just started using this App. So far so good. We like it :) It has a lot more options than what we used before so will take a bit of learning to use it to its full advantage.