Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Omnes Original Goods Co.

Simples de usar. Alguns layout pronto agiliza bastante o desenvolvimento. Mas seria legal o app vir disponível em vários idiomas (coisa boba).

College Bronze

Great app for promotions - they make it easy to set up and launch and the templates are well designed

thanks,

Creature Nutrition

It was pretty easy to set up my first campaign. It maybe took 5 minutes. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Nyf Jewellery

Justuno POPUP is a great app that offer a lot of functionalities. I hghly recommend it to anyone that wants popus on his site

Chesterfields of England

Really great app. Can't believe it's free! So much better than many of the paid apps I have tried first.

The FlyGuys Shop

I like this app a lot. Gets the job done and very very easy to use. ................................

Majesty Metal Art

This app helped me create pop ups that turn website visitors into life time customers! I will also use Justuno for my websites.

Eddy-Gear.com

This app has been great so far. The WYSIWYG designer can be a little "Clunky" but otherwise, great!

Smokin' Buddies

It's very convenient to swap out one popup for another. The ready made popups are professional and effective. However, I would like to see more options.

Jenabelle | Fun. Affordable. Fashion

Love JustUno. Been using them on different websites since about 2011. Their prices have gone up, but they are a wonderful service to use.