Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Your Connection Destination

We love this app at www.ycddiscounts.com. It's easy to use and is a great way to show our customers new deals or have them connect to our social media accounts.

London Lingerie Store

I've used this app for a while now and it's very easy to set up and great for encouraging customers to connect with your social media accounts.

Ht Bakeware

This app is great! Love the designs and easy to use drag and drop. Lots of different ways for rules which is amazing.
I'm using the free plan and I love it. I previously use this app for my other store as well and the free plan had a lot more included but now they have changed it.. sad but I'll get the plan once I get some sales :)

Coverme

Great app. Good to present new product.

Chibebe Shop

Great app! The only one that allows you to LIKE a FB page to get a coupon....or at least, the only good one!

Johnnyaction Test Store

At Arrwell.com we needed a better solution to capture emails. Justuno was that solution. We're very happy with their product, especially the logic behind the rules. So much control.

Fckh8

SO many options. Can be a bit overwhelming at first but the live chat and videos were a huge help in getting set up!

Flowermoon By Kittoune

Best coupon pop up app in the Shopify app marketplace

Vaccarino22

Great app to start collecting data from your visitors. Integrated perfectly with our email drip campaign. Love it!

Moonpill

These popups have been an absolute godsend for my supplement store, moonpill.com. We have seen great revenue increases.