Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Kraft & Jute

The app interface is really easy to use and the wizard helps create new promotions by taking all the guesswork out of it. Really easy for someone who is busy trying to run other parts of the business.

Brooklyn Motors

I used the app to help me improve bounce rates and increase my email sign ups. I am very happy with the results.

Heartblood Cacao LLC

Easy to use and lots of features to customize. I started using a pop-up on my site within 30 minutes of signing up.

CALI Strong

This app does as advertised with not tricks or cons. Well done and fair. I would recommend this to anyone. It is done very well.

WearEasy

I really enjoy this app. I personally recommended if you want to have more sale. Works nicely and customer support responded immediately.

Scott's Mist

Excellent app. I use it for age verification and cookie notifications :) great options to only show on first visit etc... Can't wait to see what else you come up with

Renirena

GREAT APP EVER! I HAVE USED JUSTUNO FOR MONTHS. EVERYTHING IS PERFECET. REALLY LOVE IT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR CREATING SUCH AMAZING APP.

TaliaSari

I used this app to announce sales and new product offerings to our visitors, I liked the customization options and the templates, easy to set up and start right away.

NIXX RetaiL LLP

Fantastic tool and east to use. Highly recommended for any store. Makes capturing emails fun for the customer and the app offers great templates to encourage engagement.

Turtlewish

Very use full app for showing offers and discounts and auto inject discount code to checkout page, It meets my needs.