Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Moonpill

These popups have been an absolute godsend for my supplement store, moonpill.com. We have seen great revenue increases.

Huff Puffers

I haven't really explored all the possibilities you can do with this app, because there's just so many things you can do with pop ups and so many possible campaigns. From the one campaign we did run, we saw a 30-40% jump in facebook likes over the course of two months. The conditional logic is really what makes this app stand out. Having the ability to control the conditions and when the pop up appears is super powerful, allowing you to minimize spamming your customers and even lowering the cost for a campaign, such as increasing social shares/likes.

Steammespresso

Their design canvas is awesome. I use photoshop and their pop up designer is kinda similar. I tried a few diff apps and Justuno was by far the most impressive. The staff was a big help too when I needed it, very responsive.

Theaccessorybarn

Only been using this for a couple of weeks now but its a great app. The guys down there have been really helpful getting me set up and explaining how it all works with different promtions.. I used a different app before but this one is night and day better!

Pinchandfold

Awesome product with real results.

Magazinemama

Got nearly 100 e-mail sign ups/engagements in less than 1 week of using Just Uno. There are so many features that I'm looking forward to trying out!

Womens Best

Great Popup app, a real timesaver. Easy to set up. You can edit your pop up in real time. Great support. Brought us a ton of new email addresses. You can also easy solve even complicated popup marketing solutions within a few clicks. The price is 100% worth!

Vero Brava

Justuno has increased my sales by 300%! It's a one-stop-shop for everything you need to do to increase sales and conversions on your website. Worth every penny!

Rad Power Bikes

What a KILLER platform! Justuno has not only helped triple the amount of email submissions our store gets, but their easy to use design platform gives us the freedom to create promos, exit offers, locked content, you name it! HIGHLY recommend for anyone looking to increase leads and engagement!

Uoionline Com

The best option for a pop-up on your Shopify site. The crazy amount customization combined with being very easy to use makes justuno a solution for everyone. My favorite part that so far no app on Shopify has been able to top is their customer service. I have a dedicated consultant that I am able to work with on trouble shooting and constantly improving my campaigns. Shout out to Jenna! I think we've been in contact for over a year now and she's always impressed me.