Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Bcracingcoilovers

Been a Justuno user for over a year. The software continues to improve and the feature set is getting to be great. This is deff on the top of my list when it comes to needs when building up stores! great way to capture email lists and to improve conversions!

Cookie Cutter Kingdom

JustUno has helped us with our email marketing and capture and works wonderfully in letting us segment and test new campaigns. Would highly recommend

Slithertees

Very intuitive to use, and the popups look very slick.

Sunnys

I installed it and was overwhelmed by the results. It yielded over 2000 in sales in the first day of installation with an exit intent offer that I followed up with an email reminder. I love how it's easy to install and track within google analytics so you have a clear picture of attributable conversions.

Onthetools

Great App. Easy to customise and great for a novice.

Thintea

Excellent support, excellent app. A must have for increased conversion

Mountain Standard

Great app with great integrations. The support team is personable and can help out with any problem. I would suggest this program to anyone working with e-commerce.

Inhabitshopify

Great app! Easy to set up and great result. Works well with Shopify.

Workclothingbrand

easy to use app and excellent customer support.
This is one of the better pop-up apps I've found that allows for enough customization and ease of use.

Fashion Deli

A great app, easy to use and customers love it too