Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Lux and Lovely Boutique

This app was really easy to use and does exactly what I'm looking for at the moment. I just started so I haven't paid to upgrade yet - but I think this is an app I'll be able to use and grow with for a while.

Affordable Womens Clothing

Awesome app to connect our store's E-commerce to the social media marketing aspect. Thanks for the nice app Justuno!

David Crighton

This app is awesome and so is the Justuno Team. They write some really good blogs, offering some pre-made graphics that are good and generally provide a good product at a reasonable cost. They continue to make improvments to their "how to information' as they grow

Stark Street Clothing

Incredibly easy to set up and customize for my store. Definitely a great option for turning your browsing potential customers into purchasers and gaining a stronger following. Haven't had any problems or issues with it at all :)

HandBand Pro LLC

I love the added value Junstuno brings to my site and my business. Being able to customize the pop ups to match my theme and products is fantastic. The pop up on my home page is helping me to quickly build a list of interested prospects, and the pop up on my cart page has made customers out of former cart abandoners! Thank you for a terrific tool. I highly recommend Justuno.

MuleTies

Thanks to Justuno we have grown our email list considerably which has helped out our sales bottom line. Great app and highly recommended!

Terry Arsenault
Owner
www.muleties.com

Stun Gun Wholesale

Great app! Easy to install and use. Increases your social presence right away! Thanks!

Old Wives Tail

absolutely love it! helps our conversion tremendously and helps our social media numbers go up too!

2NY Design

So far it's been a great experience. I like the customizable tabs and pop ups. It hasn't gotten me more sales yet but I also don't have a ton of traffic to my page yet. Overall I would recommend it to others as it is very simple to setup and use and the free account works great for me to try it out longer.

Lolli Poppi

This is an useful app to garner more subscribers to our mailing list. We went with the free trial and maxed out the free 30 uses in less than a month. We have just signed up for a paid plan and hopefully, we will see more sales conversion going forward.