Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Perfect Cami

Love this app. Easy to install. It's the first app I didn't have to contact customer service for help. I have only had for a few weeks and have seen an increase in sales, but also more contacts for my database, which is invaluable. I highly recommend this. Give it a try and see how great it is for yourself. Thanks!

KenkoTea

Great app, easy to install, helps grow email lists or facebook page easily while giving customers more incentive to purchase.

That Pop Up Shop

Just installed this app successfully. Support from the developer is second to none

Shisha Star

Easy to use and set up, has been a great addition to my site!

Storm Raven's Emporium

This is a great app, it works well, its clean & customisable and I just love it!

Vaquatics

Great app. It has attracted some visitors to our site as well as our Facebook page. I recommend trying it, easy to install and track.

Charm and Lace Lingerie Boutique

Great app! It instantly increased our sales as customers seemed to be more encouraged to complete a purchase after receiving their discount codes.

Strotter

Great app, simple and works flawlessly. Justuno guys were quick to respond to my email and answered a few questions that I had. Then I installed it manually. 5 stars. Highly recommend.

Vintage Signs Canada

Justuno is by far the best App that we have installed to date. It does everything it promises.

MyFootyBoots

Went from 800 likes (over 18 months) to 1800 FB likes within a few weeks of adding Justuno Social Bribery.

Fantastic app for building your social media presence.

Highly recommended.