Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Reviv Serums

Easy to implement; nice customization interface; and I've already added to my email marketing list. Nice.

NOMAD

Great app to increase your traffic into sales and they provide amazing customer support.

KANDB

I'm so happy I came across an app like this. So useful and it was easy to customize for my website.

US Chia

Easy to use and customize. I wish it would auto-populate the code at checkout, but I'm sure that's more up to Shopify's dev team than Justuno's.

WishBox

Works beautifully. Super easy and fast to install. Simply works. Highly recommend.

The Home Security Outlet

Very nice app. Easy to install and simple to set up. Their customer service team is exceptionally helpful

The Lettuce Leaf

This is really simple and I await the effectiveness of it! The major benefit is that you can customize the button color and whatnot, to perfectly tailor to the layout of the website. Thanks Justuno!

Moldavite Plus

Simple and yet very effective!

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

Great app. Well designed, simple, gives you all the options you need - pretty good reporting feature and it definitely drives sales. Plus the people that build it seem like they care about making you happy so that's always nice. I definitely recommend this app!

Fashion Shirts

Easy to manage, efficient and free for starter account. Regular newsletter. Definitely an app you want to try.