Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

watchfreedomfighters

Like it OK so far, but have more to learn. One "annoying" issue is that it keeps sticking out and you have to close it or it covers part of our store. If there's a way to stop that I haven't found it yet. In fact, I just turned it off because it was causing a negative user experience. www.watchfreedomfighters.com

Dalitika

Great App, easy to use, and the always free version allows you to dip your toe and test the waters. A must tool for

castlebrookltd.com

some shops are good for this App, some might not be ready. That's not to say there is something wrong with the App, there really isn't. For my shop in this example, I was not ready for JustUno because I chose to not include coupon codes for atleast the first year. This might work on novelty items (like I have) but for larger shops, this is a fantastic app. How many times have you ever googled to try and find a coupon code just for even 5% off of something. This way, you get more likes, and followers. Great App. Recommended for shops that move a lot of product and are willing to part ways with 5%-10% off of their profit. But that might be part of your business plan

Loop'd & Hoop'd

Easy to set up and great customer service. It's a must have app for any store!

Babiche & Nini

This is a great App! We'll definitely keep using it in our store; it has boosted our social media exposure and our newsletter subscribers. We definitely love that it offers a free plan, as well as other low priced options. Keep up the great work!

Odds and Ends of the World London

Works really well, easy to set up and easy for customers to use.

Designed Eyewear

Works great. Easy to install, integrates Facebook, Twitter Google+ or your email account. You can even colour code it to match the theme of your site. Take a look at my site to see it in action.

Mens Bodega

Perfect... Exactly what I was looking for, super easy set-up, didn't even have to mess with any code embedding. Easy to edit after the initial set-up as well. And it's FREE, enough said. It looks great on my site too www.mensbodega.com THANK YOU!

- Ricardo Puentes @mensbodega

CleverGadgets.co.uk

Basically a nice apps.
Have high power on boosting likes & newsletter

ProofreadingServices.com

I couldn't be happier with Justuno. It does just what it says it will: converts visitors into fans you can stay in touch with (it also helps reduce shopping cart abandonment). It's a great app, but here's the real reason I'm writing this review: I had some trouble setting the app up and the Justuno team members went out of their way to ensure that it displayed and functioned correctly. Erik, Travis, and Corey just couldn't be more helpful (I'm sure there are other folks who are just as great, but those are the three people I spoke with).

Great app, great support. What more could you want?