Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Fidgetoh

Love the customization and settings easy to use.

Matty Mattress

Really awesome app to use, very easy to learn and integrate with the store!

Greylin

Very useful and easy to use. Setup is a breeze and simple.

Nonesuch Way

Does everything you need it to for pop-ups. Use it for sign-up, up-sell and exit with no issues with setup or integration.

Made By Mary

Great service. I have had a few issues with A/B testing. Could have been our shopify theme.

It's a little complicated, but by far one of the most robust popup software companies.

My only feedback would be to keep pricing low, as I feel I am overpaying for services. Maybe increase the number of impressions per payment tier.

Ti Amo Boutique

I'm DIZZY from trying to install this app, there are too many things going on, on the screen. Can you please SIMPLIFY installation, I want a simple app to increase traffic, still waiting to see traffic. PLEASE!

Packs Project

Awesome app! These guys seriously rock.

Star Gal Styles

Can I get to use the app first before I am prompted to leave a review. I feel like I am being bullied to leave a review for a product I have yet to use. I cannot accurately leave a review if I haven't had the chance to use the product. I am not going to just give a review for the sake of giving a review.

Love Nykia

It looks great. The trial ended too early so I really didnt get a chance to play around with all the features. Owning a small business is sometimes a 1 man show. they should consider extending the trial period for new business -just a thought. Overall no compliants. I will use the free platform to explore further.

Panzercases

Fantastic App. Very easy to set up and use, great analytics too. Much easier than using the 3 or 4 separate app's I was using.