Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Gordon Stuart - Clothing, Shoes, Handbags and Accessories

This has been very successful for us and easy to install and edit!

Take Portugal

This an Amazing app! This app will absolutely impress you.
All the traffic to your website can be worked, with JustUno, you can create confidence by offering a discount, and increase your social presence or data base.

RuBee's

I like how the offer comes out on the side of the screen instead of interrupting the reader like so many of the others do. It's unobtrusive but still catches your attention. nice.

Grimsin Designs

Overall very impressed with Justuno. Very clean, easy to use interface, set up took less than five minutes and the free for life program they offer is great for start-ups and to test out the app. I will be recommending this app to anyone that is looking to increase their traffic through social media.

United Sweets

GREAT! Got over 2000 emails thus far!

GoFlight Technologies, Inc.

We added JUSTUNO to our website and have received excellent feed back. The participation among customers is well worth the cost of the app. This is a great way for companies to collect customer email addresses with customers consent.

orglamix mineral makeup

The JUSTUNO app is worth its weight in gold. We've saw our conversion rates soar once it was installed. We've played around with different offers and features; and are never disappointed. It's quick and easy. I've emailed customer service with questions or additional features and get a fast, well thought out response. Set it up-- you'll have it working in a few minutes-- then sit back and watch the sales convent.

BURKE DECOR

This app is amazing! We have had a tremendous response in a short time and are thrilled to engage with our customers in such a seamless manner. Thank you!

Effortless Glam Beauty Bar

Useful app, I'm sure the paid app would be better, just not in my budget

Humbara

Good app. Very useful if you are constantly giving away stuff
Paid version must be better . http://www.humbara.com