Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Green Wall Distributors

So far so good I find no issues with it at all.

Beckett Simonon

We've used many lead capture apps and nothing compares to Justuno. It's a robust app with very useful features and templates. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use, the support is out of this world too. Absolutely recommended for any serious marketer.

Bedsama

I'm still on the free plan and loving the customization and integration it has with email marketing software and google analytics. Very good tool for pop ups and customization overall. I use it on www.theeverydaydiary.com

Allyouneedmua

Fantastic, easy to use and simple to integrate. Good range of tools available.

The Temporary Tattoo Shop

Hands down one of the best Apps I have ever used. Highly recommend!

Chesshouse

Very happy with JustUno. I was getting 2.17% opt-in conversions on first engagement. Now it's over 5%, more than double!

The Global Watch Store Eu Na

Forced to review in order to make use of the free plan.

Red Bush Clothing In Hoedspruit

Simplicity is key with not to many bells and whistles. Just what I was looking for!

Owlake

Chose to install this onto our new store. I am impressed that it forces us to do up different popup for desktop and mobile. This is good for SEO! Looking forward to great stuff and making use of their features!

Generalknot

Very versatile and effective. Works great in both desktop and mobile.