Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Sample 67

Easy to set up with some great starting templates. I had this running in 30 minutes and collected 10 emails and $200 in sales within 3 hours. Yes please!

Kula Athletic

Awesome app, easy to use, beautiful designs.

Lunio Bedtime Redesigned

It makes pop ups look pretty, after the scouring I've done after all the other add-ons. Prolly the best for ur shopify site.

Newyorktee

simple and very direct to point

Wedding Mart Online

Great for what it is. Does what you need it to and a good editing system.

Valorem Clothing

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and it's been really useful. The pop ups look really professional and once set up correctly there's some really nice retargeting options you can utilise.

30 Days Til Launch

Works well with my website and email provider

Blackcorrelation

Just Uno works well on my website, it provides a high quality customizable pop-up which has drawn customers to sign up four our competition. Thank you Justuno.

Ca Souls

Really great product. Even the free version is pretty handy. Although I'd totally buy it if I had more than 5,000 visitors.

Wagavenue Pet Tags

A lot of customization available. Great for sites that are just starting off if you want a free plan. Take a look at wagavenue.com to see the app in play.