Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Littlechampion

I recommend! It is very useful and easy to use.

Electricars

i just got started i hope it does what it should .the bet thing is that its free

Camu Decor

Great app, easy to use, customizable and for non-techy people

Viajway

It is an excellent way to capture emails. One person registered just a few hours after installation. I do not use all the features of the app, because I am more interested in the Spin to Win game. The design is easy to change because it required no coding. I just some that trying to locate specific content, sometimes you have to click around and the left menu and the the right menu until you find it. For example, I wanted to change the winning percentage and the first time I installed it, it was easy to find. Later, I wanted to change it again, but this time took me longer. Overall, it is an awesome app!

Socksmith Canada

works well, like the i can inform my customers of any promotions, discounts, right when they hit my homepage

Cast Tackle Systems

great app. a bit of a learning curve like anything else.

Urban Gilt

Whilst it's not the easiest, most user friendly design builder we've used, the support and end result was worth the wait :) A few teething issues in the beginning with the pop-up rules not working as expected but support were again great (the chat instant message is awesome) and we were sorted within minutes. Also really happy with the Unobar feature meaning we're now in line with Google's pop-up requirements for mobile visitors - the main reason we moved from another provider who didn't offer this on the free plan. Would definitely recommend.