Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Emon Design

I was successfully able to launch a persistent banner on my site without having any web design or coding skills. I am still finding my way around building some of the more complex rules based pop-ups that the tool supports as they aren't quite as straight forward.

Giftneed

Great App Helps us A lot of different tactics include in just this app for free thanks!

Kalysto Co

This app is excellent! My conversion rate has almost DOUBLED since I started using it. It's very easy to create beautiful and professional looking pop ups. I use it mainly to display discount codes with a countdown timer (It's very effective!)

Wittyprint

Have only used the app for a short time but, it is easy to set up and manage.

Tradie Packs

It looks like a great solution with some neat features. While we haven't needed to use all features, the templates that it comes with make it really simple to setup something quickly.

Seller98

awesome, free everyone should try it.

Cutestop

Very useful app to customize the way you want to collect visitors email. I wish it could also automatically export emails to Shopify Customers section.

Rowaq Stationery And Bookstore

nice app. i want to try it more to ensure all functionality works

Express Max

AWESOME APP! This is about the first time I'm leaving a review for any app - I use a lot. I had JUSTUNO installed in my store for over a month, but I never set it up to work because I was so busy focusing on other aspects of the store. However, I decided to set it up just a few days ago and see how it works. Incredible, just within a day of setting up the campaigns, I got so many sign-ups I never had within a month of using other campaign apps! Thank you JUSTUNO for giving so much value for nothing.

Ezinwanneonuoha

The app is very intuitive. So easy and simple to use.