Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Crown Cookware

Very professional and high quality in terms of UI and functionality. Currently, using very simple features but looking forward to incorporating more advanced features in marketing campaigns

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much, this means a lot to us here :)

Please reach out to success@justuno.com if you need assistance!

Five Seasons

Awful user interface - it takes way too much time to customize pop-ups relative to other design interfaces (Canva, Klaviyo, Shopify themes). It gets the job done but is too much of a hassle to set-up. We're switching to a native integration.

March 25, 2021

Hi there, sorry you found our UI difficult to navigate. Our design canvas is built to be as easy or as complex as you'd like! For merchants who aren't interested in advanced design, we have a thorough library of pre-built templates to choose from. You can select by use case, marketing holiday, and display type. They also have our best-practice-targeting rules baked in! To learn more about our pre-built templates you can get a step-by-step walkthrough here: https://support.justuno.com/prebuilt-promotions

Microfiber Wholesale

AMAZING! I'd give them 10 Stars if I could. Seemingly endless options for timing & customizing popups. You can create different rules for popups for how and when to show them. Plus editing them is super easy and straight forward. Also important, they have mobile friendly display options. Oh and the Chat support is great. Miguel rocks! I'm no coding genius nor tech savy, but Miguel always takes the extra step to help me figure out the difficult stuff. Super fast responses, it's like someone is literally right there helping you.

March 25, 2021

Thanks for the feedback - Miguel is a rockstar! We're looking forward to watching your business grow and happy to be a part of it.

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.

March 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We like to say we're "as easy or as complex" as you'd like to make us, so happy you've found a sweet spot for your business needs. Thanks for using Justuno!

True North

I like this app a lot. It take a bit of time to learn but not bad considering the amount of customization it offers. It is even linked to Canva to make design even easier.

March 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Great to hear you've found a level of customization that meets your marketing needs. While we aren't linked with Canva, we often get user feedback that our design interface has similarities in ease-of-use :) Thanks for using Justuno!

FunkyChimp

Ridiculously expensive for what it is and customer support is terrible. I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone.

March 25, 2021

Hi there, sorry you found our pricing model to seem expensive. We provide all features on all plan levels (except our AI features) so that merchants of all sizes can take advantage of our CRO tools at a fair price point. Additionally, our customer service team is available 24/7 and we pride ourselves on providing helpful, actionable service. If you'd like an audit of your account and some guidance on getting setup/customizing your promotions, please contact our support via the chat tool on justuno.com or create a ticket here: https://support.justuno.com/en - we'd love to help!

Gear Secrets

I use this app to work with my store. I really like the system. I use this app to work with my store. I really like the system

March 25, 2021

Thanks for being a Justuno customer!

Snow Teeth Whitening

I've used all of the major modal apps. I always end up coming back. JustUno has more of a learning curve. But it is by far the best if you want control and customization.

Hi Snow team,
Thanks for getting through the learning curve! We like to be as simple or as complex as marketers would like and are glad to know we've helped meet your business needs. We're always here to help! Thanks for being a Justuno customer :)

Aria Lattner

Excellent app. Very detailed triggering options. Flexible plans to suit your needs. Best of all, excellent and responsive customer support! Chris

Pretty.fi

App is full off popups, even Im an paid plan I don't have access to support. Minimum of 360€ in year, not good app.

March 25, 2021

Hi there, thanks for your feedback! For all plans, we have 24/7 support via chat and our ticket submission system which are resolved within 24 hours https://social.justuno.com/support-ticket-submission

Outside of our support channels we have a great Academy full of step-by-step guides on requested use cases. You can view our courses here: https://www.justuno.com/academy/