Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Alpha Tech

Big Flop

I had a very hard time trying to figure out the exit pop up, and when i finally do it doesn't work on mobile !!!

September 18, 2019

Hi Alpha Tech. We're sorry Justuno's exit offers didn't seem to work for you on mobile. Mobile browsers don't have cursors, and because of that our exit behavior offers unfortunately have slightly different functionality on mobile as they do on desktop. Thankfully for you, we do provide support articles on how to optimize these mobile exit offers using our alternative mobile-browser-friendly triggers including scroll percent, exit using back button, and more.

Can you please check your email for past communications from our support team?

Utilitismo

Great app! I am still exploring all its functionalities but I am very pleased already. Highly recommend it to all of you

SaxTuition

This is by far the most comprehensive app I've seen on Shopify when it comes to running banners & pop-ups. Fantastic visual designer and great analytics data on how your customers are interacting with your promotions. The entire UI is very polished and the pre-made designs look great. This is my first review on a Shopify app and I think they thoroughly deserve 5 stars.

Harvest Bundle

I love the spinning wheel pop up! class. it would be great to have an egg timer, the sand time to encourage people to sign up. keep up the good work
Well done

Tru Niagen

Very handy app. I use it to show an informative static banner at the top of our website about shipping info I want to highlight. I also use it for all my campaigns, for instance, to offer a discount code when people subscribe to our newsletter.

Roma Designer Jewelry

I've used all of the solutions out there and have found none better than JustUno. I'm using it on my Shopify + store and I've found the experience and support to be exceptional. Lots of flexibility to create whatever you're looking to do. Don't hesitate. This is the one.

My Vpro

Be careful, it is not easy to cancel your account if you need to. I tried to cancel my account several times, it takes me two months to finally cancel my account. First time, when I contacted them to ask how to cancel account, I was told I can do it in my Justuno account easily. However, when I went to my Justuno account to cancel my account, actually, there is no way to do it. Then, I was told have to send request to cancel my account. I sent the email to them to ask 'Please cancel my account on July 9th, I do not need it anymore', two weeks later, I found I was still charged $299.99 on July 14th again. I contact them once I found that, they said they sent me an email to ask why I need cancel my account. Before I told them 'why', they would not cancel my account. They will not refund me for the payment they charged after I request to cancel my account. I have to wait until August 14th to cancel my account. Nothing they can do now. This is the worst experience I have never with the shopify app providers. This app price is super high, you may easily find an app to provide same function with 1/3 price or even free, very bad customer service. The sales man is very nice, but once you paid, you will be in a bad ass situation.

July 23, 2019

We’re saddened to hear that you experienced such significant issues with our support team and attempting to cancel billing through Justuno’s admin portal. This is not the experience we aim to give our customers and we sincerely apologize.

Moving forward, we are taking numerous steps to address the issues you faced with billing, so that it doesn’t happen again to you or any of our other customers.

As for the functionality afforded by Justuno, while we understand that basic lead capture pop-ups can be effectively handled by a variety of low-cost/free plugins, please keep in mind that Justuno is much more than that. Justuno’s advanced visitor intelligence and targeting allows you to get very granular with your on-site messaging strategy. Beyond just the simple pop-up, we enable a number of other on-site promotional applications such as banners, in-page promotions, spin-to-wins, exit offers, on-site messaging, notification-opt-in, AI-powered cross-sell/upsell and more.

Once again, we’re very sorry to hear this was such an unpleasant experience for you, but if you’d be willing to hear us out, we will do everything in our power to make things right for My Vpro.

Ploocy

I switched my subscription plan form $49 to $29 and they charged me $49 for two months! They support is slow and unprofessional and I still haven't gotten any reply!

July 2, 2019

We're sorry you feel that way about your support experience, that's not what we strive to provide our customers. However, you were correctly charged $29 for the month following your plan downgrade according to our dashboard. If you have other issues or this is not what you see reflected on your end from Shopify, please reply to your support email chain.

CELEBRITYSTYLEFASHION

Amazing team - very helpful - shout out to Matt and Chris for getting things setup so quickly and answering all my questions. Above and beyond.

July 2, 2019

Thanks for your review, we'll be sure to pass along a high-five to Matt and Chris!

Chibebe.com.au

Way overpriced and zero customer support. The app itself is super confusing to use. Been with them for many years but looks like it's time to go. I'd love to know who a previous reviewer 'Lioness' found with same features!