Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Learning Roots

JustUno is much more than just a pop-up provider. The best way to think of JustUno is like a virtual store assistant who guides your visitors through the store, while understanding who they are, where they came from and what their past history is with your store.

I started with the JustUno standard plan but after realising these guys were really focused on the on-site customer journey I upgraded to JustUno Plus and have got a tonne of value since.

I have regular weekly calls with the super-helpful JustUno experts (shoutout to Olivia!) and they've helped me continually develop and optimise my store. Honestly, I'm really impressed by how each call reveals something else I didn't know could be done before.

Not only have I made ROI many times over, but I've also saved a fortune on development costs and other apps because JustUno can be used in so many clever ways. For example, I've used it to create a mobile app-style navigation banner among other things. I can't recommend JustUno enough!

October 14, 2019

This is an awesome way to think of Justuno, thank you for the review! Happy to hear you are using Justuno in creative ways. If you have any questions, just reach out!

MANIMAL

We came to this app after using OptinMonster, Wheelio and WooHoo. Our email marketing team recommended we try it. We had great success with the other apps, a very high 17% optin rate.

We replicated the settings within JustUno and applied best practices. In 5 day we collected 5 emails! Down from 50+ daily with WooHoo.

Something had to be wrong - so we contacted support. They said everything was setup to best practices.....which made no sense.

The impressions that were shown in the analytics of JustUno did not match the amount of visitors to our website so there had to be something wrong with the settings.

Nonetheless - support was no help.

If you want to cancel your account - there is a button in your account profile but then it takes you to a whole page where they try to sell you on staying with them. At the bottom of the page you have to contact them.

We did a chat and was greeted by a woman who said our settings were not optimal and that was why it did not work. When we asked for suggestions and an outline on how to optimize the settings she said she couldn't help us with that!

So this woman told us duh, it's not working but then wouldn't explain why. It took many more lines to get her to cancel the account.

This was a bad experience, we lost a lot of potential signups and had to spend a bunch of wasted time dealing with them.

We don't care what any other reviews say - steer clear of this app, service and business. We would have been a long time customer but their service is horrible and their product is not easy enough for a high end email marketing agency to setup to be productive unlike many other apps available to do the same thing.....

October 9, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had a difficult time getting started with Justuno. While we understand the frustration, please understand that we are currently being utilized by countless agencies and organizations of all size, and the vast majority haven't reported the problems that you've experienced. We're sorry that your experience didn't live up to this standard, but we appreciate feedback and it helps us continuously improve our support.

In regards to your comments about analytics shown in Justuno, sometimes we run into issues of 'comparing apples to oranges' between applications, and they sometimes do not mesh exactly. We can assure you that the Justuno stats are accurate, but cannot guarantee that another tech's analytics are (or they might be using different metrics, eg: visitor sessions vs page views). For anyone interested in Justuno terminology definitions, you can visit this article in our knowledgebase: https://support.justuno.com/Justuno-Term-Breakdown

BergaMet North America

Horrible! The app does not even work and when I try to cancel my account I can't even do that. I try to reach out to customer care I can't even get a hold of them. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GARBAGE APP!!

October 7, 2019

I can understand how frustrating this must have been for you, BergaMet North America. This is definitely not the experience we'd like to provide our customers, but I'm now showing that we were able to get things cancelled successfully. We're sorry to see you go!

AsteriaSports

Horrible customer care, I contacted them twice from my Shopify dashboard and they never replied.
I m sorry I have to do this but it reflects the way I feel

October 7, 2019

Sorry to see you had to leave a negative review, but we certainly understand how frustrating this situation must have been for AsteriaSports. I am happy to report that we were able to get to the bottom of where your request had been sent, and this shouldn't be an issue moving forward. I apologize again for the inconvenience, and if we can still be of any help at this point, please don't hesitate to reach out.

ATTITUDE

Good integration, very useful! Their customer service is also very responsive and help quickly to set up targeting rules.

Mindfulvault

Its a good app but little complicated, i was confused at first but slowly i have learned how to use it.

BB Buggy

This is not very helpful for our store and it does not work well on the mobile. May try it again in the future.

September 18, 2019

Sorry to hear that you didn't feel Justuno's mobile exit offers were working as well as they could have. Because mobile browsers don't have cursors, our exit behavior offers have slightly less functionality on mobile as they do on desktop. Despite this, we do provide support articles on how to optimize your exit offers with alternative mobile-friendly triggers such a scroll percent, exit using back button, and more.

Can you please check your email for communications from our support team? We have been trying to get in touch to solve this, but unfortunately haven't heard back. We look forward to helping!

Ana Buendia

I used this app to create pop up windows. It's easy to use and very effective. I liked a lot. For now im on the free plan

Alpha Tech

Big Flop

I had a very hard time trying to figure out the exit pop up, and when i finally do it doesn't work on mobile !!!

September 18, 2019

Hi Alpha Tech. We're sorry Justuno's exit offers didn't seem to work for you on mobile. Mobile browsers don't have cursors, and because of that our exit behavior offers unfortunately have slightly different functionality on mobile as they do on desktop. Thankfully for you, we do provide support articles on how to optimize these mobile exit offers using our alternative mobile-browser-friendly triggers including scroll percent, exit using back button, and more.

Can you please check your email for past communications from our support team?

Utilitismo

Great app! I am still exploring all its functionalities but I am very pleased already. Highly recommend it to all of you