Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

PainPod USA

Trying to leave a review but it is not working... The pop ups seem to work fine and I don't think this company is in control of the review app I am trying to use so can't blame them..
Happy with the product.

Wild Liberty Dist., LLC.

I really love the concept and the flexibility that this app provides. It has all the right stuff, like a web bar that resides at the top, or the ability to prioritize your pop-ups, which I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

The only reason I give it 4-stars rather than 5 is because it can be a little clunky and/or glitchy... Just not seamless. I thought it was my browser as I was using safari, but experienced the same on Chrome.

However, support was very prompt and helpful. They fixed my pop-ups so I could publish right away. And per the developer's screencast, his was not acting glitchy, so maybe the problem still resides on my side only.

I have used quite a few pop-up apps and this is by far the best!

My CEO Lifestyle 18+

Good app. I would like the mobile app to be easier to navigate but once you figure it out on the computer side it works like a charm...

Denali Home Fragrance

We installed Justuno because we were not getting any signups to the built in newsletter signup box on our theme. After starting with Justuno we've had a 7.3% conversion rate of visitors to engagements with our signup. It's fantastic! The only drawback (and honestly probably our technical downfall) is that the signups are not automatically importing to our MailChimp list even though we have it integrated. So we're manually moving folks over. Ugh!

Beard Organics

Great, Simple Email Popup Service that gets the job done without all the fluff. If you're starting out, go with this one before moving on to something like SumoMe, etc.

Lil Kink Boutique

The app provides tons of features for customization and can be used for almost any type of popup desired. The free plan is full-featured and filled with analytical data expected from a paid app. The developers did great work. Installs and integrates easily.

Beach Karma Besos

I've used the pop up before on other sites and really like the wheel discount so I wanted it on my store. I think it will be easier to judge performance when I get more traffic.

EXULT

Nice App. It still needs some improvements, but overall great features.
I would suggest you to check all features.

Felicce

Great app. Help us to maximize our results through marketing actions. We recommend to all user of Shopify.

HSU JEWELLERY LONDON

It is an which is easy to use and helpful to do the promotion. It can engage the customer to see your product and sales.