Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Novelty Village

I encountered some problems creating pop-ups on my store. I sought help from live chat and Jenna run through the entire setup process and waited with me to create the pop up for desktop and mobile. Thank you so much for your patience. I know I can count on you if I ever need help again.

TrippyHippy

I really like the app! Its been working really well for me, I'm surprised how many email captures you can get, and its nice that its integrated easily with google analytics. Customer support is really helpful and quick as well <3

Chair Source

This is a powerful App. Very well recommended. We have been using it consistently and we think we haven't reached its full potential yet.

YouShouldBeShopping.com

YOUSHOULDBESHOPPING.COM Says:
We have NEVER seen or had such terrific support from ANY app we've ever tried or even currently using... The support folks here at JUSTUNO are patient & extremely helpful... So far - they have held our hand through the set-up process & being very exhausted from the past (2) weeks trying to get our store up & running, this has been very appreciative... A huge special thank you to Alice...!! >>> 5 Stars All The Way...!!

The T-Shirt Deli, Co.

Perfect for our needs. Easy to design and dictate when and where we want informational pop-ups to happen. Super helpful app.

Bangili

Justuno is awesome! It has a LOT of options the allow you to do basically EVERYTHING you want. That said, it is kinda hard if you're not tech savy.

Amano Artisans

Set up of the pop-ups is not very intuitive, but their support is great. Will, Nestor, and Yuno made everything easier :) Their conversion analytics are very good.

International Key Supply

A great company to do business with. We have been using them for about 3 years with great results. I would highly recommend

type:A deodorant

Great app for on site marketing tools! Support is super helpful and responsive and answered all my questions.

ShootingTargets7

Very powerful and gives you a ton of options to help increase your average order value, catch abandoners and much more. I wish I found this much earlier. Support has been and continues to be great as well.