Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Tru Niagen

Very handy app. I use it to show an informative static banner at the top of our website about shipping info I want to highlight. I also use it for all my campaigns, for instance, to offer a discount code when people subscribe to our newsletter.

Roma Designer Jewelry

I've used all of the solutions out there and have found none better than JustUno. I'm using it on my Shopify + store and I've found the experience and support to be exceptional. Lots of flexibility to create whatever you're looking to do. Don't hesitate. This is the one.

CELEBRITYSTYLEFASHION

Amazing team - very helpful - shout out to Matt and Chris for getting things setup so quickly and answering all my questions. Above and beyond.

July 2, 2019

Thanks for your review, we'll be sure to pass along a high-five to Matt and Chris!

Vitasell.net

I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job

HEEL & BUCKLE LONDON

I used this app to engage new customers .. In a single day, I collected 10 email ids. I think, this is awesome !!

Evans Brothers Production store

I got so much lead capture was amazing best app ever and Thank you shopify for everything success is

FRENCH KIXX

I love this apps! It works well quite well and easy to set up with full customization. However, I am still not clear why we need to redesign 2 different promotions for mobile and desktop... Maybe there is something I did not understand well ?

April 12, 2019

Hi there! We actually force users to create two different pop-ups for mobile and desktop because we believe these are two completely different user experiences. Also, mobile pop-ups have different SEO regulations so it's in the merchant's best interest to design differently! You can learn more about mobile best practices here: https://www.justuno.com/guides/mobile-pop-ups-design-best-practices/

Blackstock & Weber

Great app for pop ups and converting customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an uptick there.

i Wander

Very easy to use. The templates are very fine and look to be optimized for conversions. I still haven't launch campaigns, then I don't know if they work.

HIT THE HAY

Probably one of the best pop-up programs out there. Extremely customizable and great that you can A/B test different pop-ups. Give it a try!