Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

SaxTuition

This is by far the most comprehensive app I've seen on Shopify when it comes to running banners & pop-ups. Fantastic visual designer and great analytics data on how your customers are interacting with your promotions. The entire UI is very polished and the pre-made designs look great. This is my first review on a Shopify app and I think they thoroughly deserve 5 stars.

Harvest Bundle

I love the spinning wheel pop up! class. it would be great to have an egg timer, the sand time to encourage people to sign up. keep up the good work
Well done

Tru Niagen

Very handy app. I use it to show an informative static banner at the top of our website about shipping info I want to highlight. I also use it for all my campaigns, for instance, to offer a discount code when people subscribe to our newsletter.

Roma Designer Jewelry

I've used all of the solutions out there and have found none better than JustUno. I'm using it on my Shopify + store and I've found the experience and support to be exceptional. Lots of flexibility to create whatever you're looking to do. Don't hesitate. This is the one.

CELEBRITYSTYLEFASHION

Amazing team - very helpful - shout out to Matt and Chris for getting things setup so quickly and answering all my questions. Above and beyond.

July 2, 2019

Thanks for your review, we'll be sure to pass along a high-five to Matt and Chris!

Vitasell.net

I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job

HEEL & BUCKLE LONDON

I used this app to engage new customers .. In a single day, I collected 10 email ids. I think, this is awesome !!

Evans Brothers Production store

I got so much lead capture was amazing best app ever and Thank you shopify for everything success is

FRENCH KIXX

I love this apps! It works well quite well and easy to set up with full customization. However, I am still not clear why we need to redesign 2 different promotions for mobile and desktop... Maybe there is something I did not understand well ?

April 12, 2019

Hi there! We actually force users to create two different pop-ups for mobile and desktop because we believe these are two completely different user experiences. Also, mobile pop-ups have different SEO regulations so it's in the merchant's best interest to design differently! You can learn more about mobile best practices here: https://www.justuno.com/guides/mobile-pop-ups-design-best-practices/

Blackstock & Weber

Great app for pop ups and converting customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an uptick there.