Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Boutique Nano

the system had a glitch once and they solved it for me. This is a very good app and the team has been really helpful

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is very useful. It has a lot of tools and features. I recommend it to anyone. Thank you.

Lovepray jewelry

We use Justuno for almost everything at Lovepray Jewelry, there are so many things that you can do with it, that will save you a ton of money in separate apps. www.loveprayjewelry.com

M Ä H A & M O R E N A

Love it, definitely would recommend it! Very useful tool for marketing purposes. Thank you Justuno for your help

Galt Toys UK

I used this app on our Magento site and it was one of the first ones we added back in when we migrated to Shopify. Easy to use, very useful features especially the auto apply voucher codes and design tools. Plus support is very good.

TMR Customs

Awesome customer support. I had a few questions upon setup and their chat agent was a rockstar. Keep up the good work!

Medüza.ca

Thanks for you help! So helpful and great services. Love all the possibility for our business :) Try an other app before and Justuno Pop are better for our needed.

Novelty Village

I encountered some problems creating pop-ups on my store. I sought help from live chat and Jenna run through the entire setup process and waited with me to create the pop up for desktop and mobile. Thank you so much for your patience. I know I can count on you if I ever need help again.

TrippyHippy

I really like the app! Its been working really well for me, I'm surprised how many email captures you can get, and its nice that its integrated easily with google analytics. Customer support is really helpful and quick as well <3

Chair Source

This is a powerful App. Very well recommended. We have been using it consistently and we think we haven't reached its full potential yet.