Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Mercihandy

Very good coupon add, a little bit more native targeting rules (above all buying behavior) would be cool

Flowermoon By Kittoune

Best coupon pop up app in the Shopify app marketplace

Finding Vino

Good app. Worth what you pay for it

Ecohug Dog

I love this app! Our store comes with one already, but this one has so much functionality and settings that you can adjust to fit your store, so its great! I love that you can have a little tab that makes your coupon always available to your customers. I am subtracting one star because it is significantly more expensive then comparable apps and I am not sure the cost is always doable for small business.

Vaccarino22

Great app to start collecting data from your visitors. Integrated perfectly with our email drip campaign. Love it!

Shumuri

Good app, but can be improved even more!!!

Moonpill

These popups have been an absolute godsend for my supplement store, moonpill.com. We have seen great revenue increases.

Tiesncuffs

Great app when it worked? it group off for some reason and no alerts or advice it wasnt working - it also conflicts heaps with other plugins on home page

Huff Puffers

I haven't really explored all the possibilities you can do with this app, because there's just so many things you can do with pop ups and so many possible campaigns. From the one campaign we did run, we saw a 30-40% jump in facebook likes over the course of two months. The conditional logic is really what makes this app stand out. Having the ability to control the conditions and when the pop up appears is super powerful, allowing you to minimize spamming your customers and even lowering the cost for a campaign, such as increasing social shares/likes.

Saulsgallery

So far so good, I look forward to seeing more results as my shop's traffic increases.