Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Cookie Cutter Kingdom

JustUno has helped us with our email marketing and capture and works wonderfully in letting us segment and test new campaigns. Would highly recommend

Slithertees

Very intuitive to use, and the popups look very slick.

Tro Us

Currently near the end of my free trial and I think that we will definitely be purchasing. It is quite easy to get setup and has lots of options to get exactly the pop-up you want. I particularly like the incredibly specific rule set so you can target exactly which customer you want to see each pop up to the smallest detail.

Would recommend anyone looking for this feature to start a free trial.

Sunnys

I installed it and was overwhelmed by the results. It yielded over 2000 in sales in the first day of installation with an exit intent offer that I followed up with an email reminder. I love how it's easy to install and track within google analytics so you have a clear picture of attributable conversions.

Onthetools

Great App. Easy to customise and great for a novice.

Edoughblecookiedough

Justuno is simple to set up, has good support and is great to have something ongoing on your site. Whether you offer a promo to get people to sign up on your email list, or follow you on social media, there are so many easy ways to customize your justuno popup and collect the right data and you actually see the conversions! No technical experience necessary!

Weesqueak

Great customer service, they have never left us hanging. Love how much we can customize the pop ups and rules!

Artesanos Design Collection

Very easy to use. Intuitive with great features. Free version is lacking a lot of features, and the paid version is a little expensive IMO. Outside of this, it is a great app that does wonders for growing your email list. Highly recommend.

Golden Genesis Uk

Love this app, very nice and modern. A nice change from basic html popups from email marketing tools. However, I don't like how apps make you pay for the better features and tease you with them. That doesn't make me want to pay for it if I'm honest. But all in all, this app is good and has professional and eye grabbing popup templates.

Priscilla | Founder | GoldenGenesisBoutique.co.uk

Variationfashion 2

Beautiful app. Works well for my store https://www.emmyrobe.com/, Best app to collect emails and customer engagement.