Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Khaylo 2

Big help with our conversions. Great customer support. Highly recommend it!

Pandapoles

Simple implementation and seamless design. Very effective advertising and data collection. Mailchimp integration makes it very easy to send promotional material to our new subscribers. Awesome product!

Mcmacular Sf

Great product thus far. Tons of ability to customize and brand... Plus there are so many trigger options. We have watched our email list blossom. Its been great!

Click Espresso Protein Drink

Justuno is an easy-to-use, all-in-one app that certainly "clicks" for us! We've increased both our email and social capture over 100%. The flexibility of this app is exceptional as is the customer support and follow-up! Highly recommend!!

Thelooploft

Justuno is a must have app for any e-commerce site. It's the perfect way to capture leads for your email list or followers on social media, and increase your conversion rates through discounts at the same time.

Buddhapants 2

Amazing app and Jenna is awesome at customer service, very prompt in responding. Phone support is so important. We love how easy the app is to run and make changes on in the back end.

Reshoevn8r 2

Very helpful customer service!

Chewable Charm

No regrets! This is my favorite app, hands down. Since I started using, we have converted more sales than I can count. I had a question once and their customer service responded within immediately. Thanks Justuno! Keep up the good work.

Maltim

Simply put this is the best free app out there to connect and retain your customers. The free version is already more than awesome with tons of customizations for your needs. A good example of a free app that allows startups to grow at their pace. Freemium is definitely the best way to create long lasting loyal customers. Other apps should take example on this one!

Juxusport

Customer service is great. Seem's to do everything I need all in one app.