Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Old Wives Tail

absolutely love it! helps our conversion tremendously and helps our social media numbers go up too!

2NY Design

So far it's been a great experience. I like the customizable tabs and pop ups. It hasn't gotten me more sales yet but I also don't have a ton of traffic to my page yet. Overall I would recommend it to others as it is very simple to setup and use and the free account works great for me to try it out longer.

LatinFlava Designs

Set up was simple without being time consuming. Reports are easy to read and understand. Overall a good experience so far. Looking forward to seeing more results in the near future. This is an app I would certainly recommend to other shop owners.

Love Designer Bags

Familiar with this app from using it on a different platform, now am using it on Shopify, they have made lots of changes and features upgrades and I believe it to be a good solution especially for gaining email subscribers faster than you would through a normal newsletter box on your site, that's just my opinion though. They are easy to work with and friendly so I'd recommend this app.

Lolli Poppi

This is an useful app to garner more subscribers to our mailing list. We went with the free trial and maxed out the free 30 uses in less than a month. We have just signed up for a paid plan and hopefully, we will see more sales conversion going forward.

Tableware, Cookware, Home Decor, Wedding Gift, Tea set, Candle, Kitchenware, Scented Candles, Teapot, Cup In Hong Kong | DancingnDining.com

Very easy to write a review for our customers. Its straightforward design makes us feel comfortable to ask reviews from our shoppers. Highly recommmend.

jimmyCASE

justuno has been a great addition to our Shopify store

We have tried a variety of apps and unlinked most. But justuno is written well and is adaptive to our needs. It is easy to customize the colors to match our site. The look is clean, so it doesn't fight the design. 100% recommend justuno.

Yutopia

Very easy to use and customizable to match your own theme. Highly recommended.

diffr3nt

Great app, great support team, highly recommend!

Cynch Clothing Stretch belts | Solid Color Belts | Men & Women Belts

We really like the idea of the app because it is a nice way to attract people and involve them in our social media network. The promo code is easy to use and we could notice that people like it and get the code.

We also really appreciate the personalizing aspects, the admin part and the tools for customizing.

Nevertheless, we don't see an increase in terms of sales and nobody is checking out with the promo code. That's why we wouldn't be ready top pay for this kind of service so far. We would like to test it a little bit longer until the end of the summer and if we don't have a return of investment (at least 10 sales per month), we won't go for the subscription.

Thanks for asking our feedback and hope it will help. We are available if you need further information.

Cheers