Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

MuleTies

Thanks to Justuno we have grown our email list considerably which has helped out our sales bottom line. Great app and highly recommended!

Terry Arsenault
Owner
www.muleties.com

Stun Gun Wholesale

Great app! Easy to install and use. Increases your social presence right away! Thanks!

Old Wives Tail

absolutely love it! helps our conversion tremendously and helps our social media numbers go up too!

2NY Design

So far it's been a great experience. I like the customizable tabs and pop ups. It hasn't gotten me more sales yet but I also don't have a ton of traffic to my page yet. Overall I would recommend it to others as it is very simple to setup and use and the free account works great for me to try it out longer.

LatinFlava Designs

Set up was simple without being time consuming. Reports are easy to read and understand. Overall a good experience so far. Looking forward to seeing more results in the near future. This is an app I would certainly recommend to other shop owners.

Love Designer Bags

Familiar with this app from using it on a different platform, now am using it on Shopify, they have made lots of changes and features upgrades and I believe it to be a good solution especially for gaining email subscribers faster than you would through a normal newsletter box on your site, that's just my opinion though. They are easy to work with and friendly so I'd recommend this app.

Lolli Poppi

This is an useful app to garner more subscribers to our mailing list. We went with the free trial and maxed out the free 30 uses in less than a month. We have just signed up for a paid plan and hopefully, we will see more sales conversion going forward.

Tableware, Cookware, Home Decor, Wedding Gift, Tea set, Candle, Kitchenware, Scented Candles, Teapot, Cup In Hong Kong | DancingnDining.com

Very easy to write a review for our customers. Its straightforward design makes us feel comfortable to ask reviews from our shoppers. Highly recommmend.

jimmyCASE

justuno has been a great addition to our Shopify store

We have tried a variety of apps and unlinked most. But justuno is written well and is adaptive to our needs. It is easy to customize the colors to match our site. The look is clean, so it doesn't fight the design. 100% recommend justuno.

Yutopia

Very easy to use and customizable to match your own theme. Highly recommended.