Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

CELEBRITYSTYLEFASHION

Amazing team - very helpful - shout out to Matt and Chris for getting things setup so quickly and answering all my questions. Above and beyond.

July 2, 2019

Thanks for your review, we'll be sure to pass along a high-five to Matt and Chris!

Chibebe.com.au

Way overpriced and zero customer support. The app itself is super confusing to use. Been with them for many years but looks like it's time to go. I'd love to know who a previous reviewer 'Lioness' found with same features!

Lioness

They were good for a while, but got very expensive and their customer service was very slow, nonrespondent at times, and disappointing. We found a different service that offers the same features we need and also does not ignore questions.

July 23, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that Justuno didn’t quite meet your expectations in those regards. That’s definitely not something we like to hear, and we are already taking your feedback into account as we continue to improve our product offerings and support service.

PatchPanel

While the product seems promising, it's falling short in far too many ways.

My review is based on my experience with the managed services offered by Just Uno, I haven't actually used the software because after two months and $2000 spent I haven't even got anything in hand to use yet.

The onboarding call went great, and the promise of having managed services was exciting. Given the potential, the $1000/month was reasonable given the amount of work that was supposed to be given by the account managers.

Fast forwarding about two weeks after sign up, we've got our first samples. They look like the generic stock templates included with the software, and ignored the majority of the input of what we had already had success with.

Once rejected we were basically asked to do most of the work, creating our own imagery and copy. I'm not sure what I'm paying for at this point, but fine, we spend a day creating and providing a gallery of imagery that better suits our brand. Two weeks later we have emails asking what we'd like done with it.

Ok, so what the hell am I paying $1000 a month for? Well, now we've been billed a second month. Oh, and we still have nothing in hand another two weeks later.

A refund has been demanded for the managed services, or we'll just file a chargeback.

We may continue with the software, but the managed services is a complete joke.

UPDATE: After receiving contact from JustUno, I was offered a mere 50% credit for the thousands of wasted dollars. Not even a refund. When stated that this was unacceptable, they then went silent on communications.

Credit Card chargebacks are now in place, and we will have to begin the process of notifying all of their integrating partners of their fraudulent activities.

Kamélie.be

Customer support just ignores your questions. App is very limited for certain marketing related activities, you can't even adjust it to your personal needs. (and this was done with a pro subscription)

May 15, 2019

Hi there, someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. This is not the experience our team strives to provide and we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

In the meantime, I'd encourage you to read up on spin-to-win customizations in our support articles as it is actually one of our most customizable offers! https://support.justuno.com/how-to-add-and-edit-a-spin-to-win-plugin

Vitasell.net

I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job

HEEL & BUCKLE LONDON

I used this app to engage new customers .. In a single day, I collected 10 email ids. I think, this is awesome !!

mkwdesignco

Seems like it would be a great app with a lot of capabilities, but the long wait to get help from their tech support team is unacceptable. I'll probably delete this app and stick with what I've got. It should not take so long to reply to their customers when they have issues.

April 12, 2019

We’re so sorry for this delay and someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. This is not the experience our team strives to provide and we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

Evans Brothers Production store

I got so much lead capture was amazing best app ever and Thank you shopify for everything success is

LUXURIA

Works well when set-up but very complicated to get started. Customer service does reply but usually after a long wait. It's been a frustrating 2 weeks trying to set up some simple pop-ups!!!

April 12, 2019

We apologize you've found it frustrating and complicated! Our team will be reaching out shortly. We strive to provide prompt and high-quality support to all of our users, so thank you for your patience!