Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Health N Beauty Express

Didn't work or even show on my website. Also support staff were terrible.

Taylor Joelle Designs

Very sneaky with billing. I thought I had cancelled months ago. There's so many steps to it. They would not refund my charges even though I haven't been using their services for months.

The Perfect Ride

I created a simple test popup ("FREE SHIPPING") just to learn how before doing the whole website.

Yuno checked my work and said its OK after I told them that it simple does not work on Safari and Firefox browsers. It works in Chrome. But for a website store there can be no iffy browser challenges!

PLUS Firefox refused to load the site with the message "The owner of www.justuno.com has configured their website improperly." So I told Yuno about this and he argued defensively I must have the wrong version of Firefox (I updated just now and got same message -- WEBSITE CONFIGURED IMPROPERLY! Yet Justuno makes defensive excuses?

Now they want me to video what I'm doing. Ridiculous.

Find another popup app. I give up on this app and the guys behind it. Ridiculous that it does not work with 2 MAJOR BROWSERS, am so glad I found out before its too late!

ThePerfectRide.bike

Churchpie

I hate this program. Your stupid pops block me from trying to deactivate my account. very shady

Feel Comforts

Just not working... Pop up windows not showen at entery to website

Yo Ganesh

Extremely slow and there are a lot of bugs that make me crazy !!!!!!!!

Zyderma

After removing my last 1-star review, I am now forced to add another one in order to protect my interests.

Back in August of 2017, Justuno finally resolved to stop charging my credit card, even though I had tried multiple times to cancel my account through their website. We parted ways amicably after they returned the misappropriated funds and I thought that was the end of it. Now, after reviewing my recent credit card statements, I see that they've repeatedly charged my credit card even after I had requested they cancel the account. Oh BTW, I just logged into the supposedly "canceled" Justuno account. Turns out it's still active. How did that happen? I would try 'cancelling' the account yet again through their online interface, but I don't expect that will work... as it did not work in the past. For all I know, the "cancel account" button is nothing but an inactive, dummy button meant to give you a false sense of security. Truth is, only they can cancel the account on their side (if and when they want to).

Overall, great app, however these guys are either incredibly incompetent, or worse... maliciously taking money from it's users, even after they've attempted to cancel their accounts. As a repeat offender, I would say it's more the latter than the former.

Notyetdefinedd

Just downloaded it, tried a few things and nothing works!!
after log in they started me for a thanksgiving campaign, perfect, only the coupon code doesnt save! after 40min i gave that up.
Wanted to link my google analytics account, i link it to my account but then i get a pop up where im supposed to select something but there's nothing to select!
... BAD first experience

-Even more, it says it's published yet there is nothing to see and also no preview button
-Come on, even when i wanted to contact the developer i get an error message

Veiled Collection

The worst. App doesn't save campaigns correctly and I have to keep going back over and over to fix them.

Afford My Fashion

After wasting my time and the customer service live chatters time, we came to the conclusion that this app simply does not work well. It will make your Promos look out of wack and cover things on your website that should not be covered such as your cart icon! Making the whole website look buggy. I brought in some traffic to test and my conversion rate was absolutely destroyed. The customer service rep said that it was because of my Theme, it was the reason for these problems but said he could not recommend another theme because there are too many variables to predict if those themes will have problems as well. So I had no choice but to delete the app and cancel my sub.