Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

International Key Supply

A great company to do business with. We have been using them for about 3 years with great results. I would highly recommend

type:A deodorant

Great app for on site marketing tools! Support is super helpful and responsive and answered all my questions.

ShootingTargets7

Very powerful and gives you a ton of options to help increase your average order value, catch abandoners and much more. I wish I found this much earlier. Support has been and continues to be great as well.

Skout Organic

This is a great app to upsell, cross-sell and customize your users experience. Takes time to set up but builds a great buying experience for customers.

Baseball Lifestyle 101

Justuno has really helped my business gain new email sign ups & so much more. Their customer support team has been super helpful in different areas that were needed.

Worldly Designed

So far so good! I had an issue with my subscribe box and wrote through the live chat. They were quick to respond and so far very helpful :) excited to see what is to come!

Luka Brands International Inc.

Just Uno is the best! Not only does it have the best options for popups and cross-selling but their support team is literally incredible. I have been going back and forth with Nestor on support for a week because of a theme problem and Nestor helped me 10x more than the shopify team even could. So greatful for them!

Binoid

Have been using Justuno for over 6 months. They have great popups, and their seasonal banners and popups are extremely useful and definitely bring in a lot more sales and emails.

Their customer service live chat is also great.

Barrington Fixtures

I like the pre-built pop-ups for offers. Saves time and effort in having to create one from scratch.

Easy2cart.com

The highly engaging app almost covers 45% of your visitors in attention. I am using in on my store from last 4 months.