Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Mercihandy

Very good coupon add, a little bit more native targeting rules (above all buying behavior) would be cool

Finding Vino

Good app. Worth what you pay for it

Ecohug Dog

I love this app! Our store comes with one already, but this one has so much functionality and settings that you can adjust to fit your store, so its great! I love that you can have a little tab that makes your coupon always available to your customers. I am subtracting one star because it is significantly more expensive then comparable apps and I am not sure the cost is always doable for small business.

Saulsgallery

So far so good, I look forward to seeing more results as my shop's traffic increases.

Tro Us

Currently near the end of my free trial and I think that we will definitely be purchasing. It is quite easy to get setup and has lots of options to get exactly the pop-up you want. I particularly like the incredibly specific rule set so you can target exactly which customer you want to see each pop up to the smallest detail.

Would recommend anyone looking for this feature to start a free trial.

Edoughblecookiedough

Justuno is simple to set up, has good support and is great to have something ongoing on your site. Whether you offer a promo to get people to sign up on your email list, or follow you on social media, there are so many easy ways to customize your justuno popup and collect the right data and you actually see the conversions! No technical experience necessary!

Weesqueak

Great customer service, they have never left us hanging. Love how much we can customize the pop ups and rules!

Artesanos Design Collection

Very easy to use. Intuitive with great features. Free version is lacking a lot of features, and the paid version is a little expensive IMO. Outside of this, it is a great app that does wonders for growing your email list. Highly recommend.

Golden Genesis Uk

Love this app, very nice and modern. A nice change from basic html popups from email marketing tools. However, I don't like how apps make you pay for the better features and tease you with them. That doesn't make me want to pay for it if I'm honest. But all in all, this app is good and has professional and eye grabbing popup templates.

Priscilla | Founder | GoldenGenesisBoutique.co.uk

Variationfashion 2

Beautiful app. Works well for my store https://www.emmyrobe.com/, Best app to collect emails and customer engagement.